However, the current Mo Li has not considered the capital for independent business.

    The Star Alliance spans dozens of galaxies and includes hundreds of races. If you want "Magical Girl Polka" to spread to a wider area, you must consider taxation and language issues.

    Taxes are easy to say, and the Star Alliance has relevant policy reductions. But language, this involves Mo Li's blind spot.

    When she was making "Magical Girl Polka", she had only traveled to Interstellar for a few days. Thinking that Interstellar is the common language of the Star Alliance, they let everyone do the dubbing.

    It was later discovered that there are still many non-human races waiting to be fed under the animation comment area. The language they use is the common language taught within the group respectively.

    The proportion of non-human races in the interstellar world is 36%. It is absolutely impossible for Mo Li to lose this part of the audience for nothing.

    The remedy is to seek cooperation, authorize the work to an agency company, and let the agency company be responsible for translation and operation. Not only can I collect copyright fees, but I can also spread the circulation of "Magical Girl Polka" to more remote places.

    Mo Li inquired the contact information of famous agency companies in the star network database, selected companies that were pure agents without originality, and sent cooperation information in groups.

    Immediately afterwards, she lay down comfortably and enjoyed the second episode released yesterday:

    Polka stood at the top of the capital's star signal tower, and the wind blew his windbreaker loudly.

    She looked down at this neon city of sin, with flames of hatred burning in her eyes.

    Star Alliance Noble Academy, she is back.

    The salamander flapped its mechanical wings and kept them on Polka's shoulders, making a rhythmic "click".

    It monitored the energy fluctuations around it, and did not forget to remind the newly promoted magical girl: "Don't forget the purpose of your trip."

    Polka nodded silently. She came here to find evidence of the collusion between the principal and the Zerg.

    As far as she knows, the security level of the Star Alliance Noble Academy is far higher than that of the noble residences. If the principal wants to transfer evidence, he can only transfer the evidence from the principal's office to a safer library, and it is impossible to transfer it out.

    So, she had to find a way to get in.

    The original student status must be scrapped, and it is unrealistic to create a new student status card. Polka worried about this on the way, and even turned to magic for help.

    But the magic didn't work.

    Salamander regretfully informs her that the magic has been exhausted in the process of resurrecting Polka and Homeworld. And Polka's current beliefs are not enough to achieve reality-altering magic.

    She can only rely on her own strength.

    However, after coming to Capital Star, Polka finally seized the opportunity.

    The Gles family, a well-known family in Capital Star, is hiring a companion for their naughty young son.

    Gries is a typical playboy, he smokes, drinks and plays with women. Put a lot of money into the cyber betting horse, and live a prosperous life in the noble academy of the Star Alliance where money is king.