After the advertisement bell rang, the image of a girl in school uniform popped up on the virtual light screen, looking at Mo Li with round eyes like a deer.

    ——This is a new language visualization project developed by the communication company. The image set by the user will change its movements and expressions according to the tone of the voice. While ensuring user privacy, it can also achieve the effect of simulated "face-to-face communication".

    Intermittent inquiries came from the screen, and the background audio seemed to be in a busy city: "Sorry, it's a bit noisy here, may I ask..."

    Mo Li clicked on the voice changer that came with the virtual light screen, and cautiously turned off the personal voice changer. Avatar:

    "Hello, there are few people here, Black Cat Studio. I want to talk to you about the dubbing cooperation of "Magical Girl Polka". Is it convenient for you now?" The

    girl covered her mouth with the wide sleeve of her school uniform and did Make an incredible expression.

    "Wow, is it the black cat? Have I been chosen by the black cat!" Men Ke's voice was trembling with excitement, and after a long while, he pretended to be calm and coughed a few times, "It's convenient and convenient! Wait for me, I'll find someone Sit down in the coffee shop and chat!"

    Taking advantage of this time, Mo Li reconfirmed the news that there were few people around.

    An amateur CV who is good at matching royal sisters, his main business is students, and he has a record of cooperation with many large companies. In "A World Where Mechas Don't Exist" supervised by the original owner, she acted as the voice of an important female supporting role, and was well received by the partners. The hourly salary is 1500r/set.

    The cheap and big bowl is easy to use, and it deserves to be ranked first.

    A few minutes later, the clear and lively girlish voice reappeared on the screen:

    "Here I am! Let's count it as an interview now. What materials do you need from me?"

    Mo Li raised the corners of her lips. A cute girl always makes people feel very happy. Hao:

    "No, I've watched the animation you dubbed before. I'm very satisfied with your professional level, just answer a few questions for me.

    "

    Mo Li rubbed her fingers, and cut to the point in her habit: "What kind of person do you think Polka is?" The

    empty virtual villain blinked and replied without thinking: "Polka is a person who sticks to himself."

    "Yes. "Mo Li nodded, motioning for her to continue talking.

    "If I was born on the frontier star and my parents died early, I wouldn't study hard at all, let alone get into the Star Alliance University with naked scores in the college entrance examination." The group will not be excluded, and I will be a follower of some rubbish against my will to keep my four years of university peace."

    Speaking of this, Menke paused:

    "Polka and I seem to be at two extremes. She lives hard, Study hard and don’t change your ideals for anyone or anything. Even if you encounter unfair treatment, you can deal with it calmly and don’t succumb to any evil forces. I, I really want to be like her.”

    In what she can’t see place, Mo Li nodded gently, and drew a tick on the virtual light screen.

    Few people understand it well, and Polka is shaped around the point of "sticking to oneself".