"Look whoever he used to be and the guy now. I don't think he is the kind you save, it's the kind you stop. And the girl is too dangerous, but she looks innocent" Sam told Steve. Sam couldn't see the point of saving a killer, they both tried to kill them.

"I don't know if I can do that" Steve already had a plan to save them both. He knew he had to fight his best friend at the helicarrier. He knew by the look of the little girl that she followed Bucky where he went.

--

Cassidy followed the soldier onto the helicarrier, the sound of shots rapidly being fired indicated that they were already on the ship. A chill went down her spine of the thought of her papa killing his best friend, because he couldn't remember him. She knew he would do everything in his power to kill him and Cassidy knew she had to stop him.

The soldier walked and shot grenades at the last planes making sure nobody was going to interfere with his mission, he left one plane. Cassidy ran after him trying to keep up with him. The soldier grabbed Cassidy and threw her over his shoulder, Cassidy held onto his shoulders and he jumped onto the plane and shot the pilot in the head before breaking the glass. The soldier placed Cassidy beside him and strapped her in, making sure she was secure before he took off.

The soldier saw a flash of blue and started to run towards them leaving Cassidy behind in the plane. Cassidy reached down to try and get out of the strappes but she couldn't get out of them. She saw her papa flip and shot at his targets, fear overwhelmed her when she struggled with the tight belt across her stomach and over her shoulders.

"The girl isn't here" Steve yelled at Sam while defending himself against his best friend, but he was knocked over. "I'll find her" He was about to take off before the soldier grabbed his wing and broke it with his knee and threw him off the helicarrier.

Steve looked to see Sam getting thrown off, and took the opportunity and run down and put the last chip in the ship. While he ran, he saw the little girl struggle inside one of the planes, tears were running down her cheeks and it looked like she was about to scream.

Steve ran over to her and threw open the door, ripping it off the hinges. Cassidy looked wide eyed at Captain America, his blue eyes softened when he reached out for the belt across her stomach. Cassidy stopped and took a deep breath when he ripped it off, he reached up to the once on her shoulders and ripped them off.

"There you go," He whispered and gave her a smile. He reached his arm out for her to take, Cassidy looked at it "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you" He smiled again, his voice soft. Cassidy grabbed it and he carefully helped her out and held her hand "Come on, little one" He reached down to pick her up. Cassidy didn't try to run away from him, she trusted him.

"He is going to kill you" Cassidy whispered "I know" Steve responded looking at her while he ran inside of the helicarrier "I can stop him" she told him. Cassidy held onto him tighter, when he ran down some flight of stairs. "Don't" Steve opened a door and a bridge appeared with a control panel in the center and the soldier standing in front of it.

Fury and written in the soldiers eyes, he looked at Cassidy then Steve and back at her. Steve got the que and slowly placed her down on the ground. The soldier looked at her once, and Cassidy ran over to him, he lifted his arm up a bit and she ran to his side.

"She has nothing to do with it," Steve said. The soldier pushed her behind him "You touched what's mine" The soldier growled "Please don't make me do this" Tears swell in Steve's eyes. The soldier aimed his gun at Steve and fired but Steve was fast to use his shield to deflect the bullet. Cassidy ran over behind some of the rails to get out of the way from them fighting.

Steve threw the soldier across the bridge, the soldier grabbed his knife. Steve managed to push him away to write the code in the panel to place the chip in but before he could place the chip in the soldier came at him again.