─Thank You

Hey guys!
The Titans of Secrets has come to a photo finish. I can't believe that it has already reached 1k+ reads and 150+ votes with just 35 parts. It definitely wasn't my best story but I'm really glad I could finish it with the right inspiration and support from you guys!

So, I would like to dedicate this book to all of my readers! Thank you very very much guys! You don't know how enthusiastic I was each time I saw 20 reads or something on a chapter posted just a day before! There was no way I would have been able to finish writing it without your constant support and words of great encouragement! This book is dedicated not only to my bestie, Isa (g-lil-ginny) but also to each and every beautiful soul which read it! Thank you to all the silent readers who encouraged me to write more! And a shoutout to all the other readers:

dream_rxses
Charmed_Sunshine_22
-silverrxses-
Adya11111
WriterGHP
iwantfriendsplease
Harrypotter195604
simplychristina
frxppechino

And several others! I'm sorry if I forgot your names. I am rather terrible at remembering stuff. T–T

Posted above is an art piece that I did a few days ago for this book. Let me know how it looks!

The next book which is gonna come out, probably by the new year is a teenfic, precisely Hinny Muggle college AU. I was originally planning to do an action/fantasy hinny AU but the former got voted on the most. So it's a change of genre in writing to me. It's been nearly nine months since I wrote a purely romance AU, the last one being Blossoming Heart written in February of 2022, so I'm not exactly sure if I'll do it great. I do hope you guys support me even with that book!

The Titans of Secrets ends with a circle of continuation. In case it wasn't really clear: the future Harry and Ginny of ages 24 and 23 will travel to past to provide their past selves with sly information and the Unspeakable Accessories. They use an highly developed time-turner, Titan, to do so. Gilligan works in the DoM as one of the Heads and is originally the one who sends his brother and Ginny back to the past as Neville drops the Titan in the 1940s while on a trip though time. I know it's complicated lol.

Here is the awards The Titans of Secrets has won!
🏆 First Place ~ Best Mystery/Thriller - The Brownie Awards (02.2023)

It's a wrap! Once again, thank you so much guys! I love y'all! ❤

Love,
Miyoko xoxo