─Epilogue

Story: The Titans of Secrets
Epilogue

Seven years hence the Battle at the Department of Mysteries. . .

It was a bright sunny day: the third of September. Gilligan had invited all of his friends to his house as he had recently gone engaged to his workmate Helena Wilde. The excitement was high for the young Potter's brother.

"Harry! Stop messing your hair!" Ginny exclaimed. "And who's gonna tie your shoelace? Your mum? Tie it right now!"

"I'm sorry," Harry apologized with a grimace before bending down to tie his laces. Something or rather someone bumped into him which caused him to fall forwards and onto the wooden floor. He felt a weight on his back and chuckled lightly. "Getting clumsy are we, Dragonfly?"

"Get that damned troll leg stand off of there! Who the hell even uses a troll leg for a unibella stand?!" she exclaimed, getting off him.

"Umb -" but Harry could not complete his sentence for he burst out laughing at her pout. He touched her cheek with a finger before whispering, "It's Umbrella, Gin."

Ginny forcefully turned away from his twinkling eyes and crossed her arms tightly. "Whatever, just throw it out," she said before walking out. She heard her fiance chuckle before following her out to the hallway. They reached the door and stepped on the first stair. Ginny held onto him and he smiled at her before Apparating them to Gilligan's flat. When the uneasy sensation abated she chided him again. "Just remove the damned anti-Apparition charm. No Riddle is gonna show up at your doorstep and say 'hi Shade. I'm here to take vengeance!'"

"What if he asked, 'hey Dragonfly. You look gorgeous why not kill that books you are with?'" he argued back jokingly. Ginny rolled her eyes before snapping at his collar.

"Not the time for childish charm, Shady."

"Indeed lovebirds. Can you stop this? I wish it wasn't so damn hard to see my best friend and my sister showing open PDA!" Ginny tore her eyes from Harry to look at Ron sitting on the couch, a frown creasing his features and his arms folded in front of his chest. Beside him was an amused looking Hermione.

"Hey! That's not called PDA, dear bro-" Ginny exclaimed before she was forcibly interrupted by Harry's lips on hers. He backed away when they heard Ron shriek like a teenage girl.

"No!"

"You asked for it Ron. Face it," Hermione stated before waving them over. They walked to the couch and settled on the floor in front of the small fire burning in the fireplace.

"Where's my brother?" Harry asked.

"He's gone to his office, DoM. He got an emergency call from Nev. Ron knows more about it than I do. Y'know, you are the Head Auror here Harry. You must know what's happening with your aurors!" the bushy haired witch reprimanded. Harry raised his eyebrows at Ron.

"Don't ask me. The bloke was on a time travelling mission to collect a Devil's Snape sample when he tripped and fell. That mad device broke and he's stuck in time. Gilligan's in charge of those legendary turners so I suppose he's the one who's trying to locate Neville," Ron answered and popped a cookie into his mouth. He offered the bowl to Harry and he took two: one for himself and one for Ginny. She smiled at him before taking the cookie from him. He was still as same as Shade.

"It's a Devil's Snare, Ronald," Hermione corrected. Ron shrugged.

"Snape however is a devil," he replied and grinned at her. She rolled her eyes and Ginny nudged her ribs.

"Learn to take a joke, Hermione!" she said, grinning.

"Says the one who –" Hermione was interrupted by Gilligan and Helena Apparating in.