Chapter 36

Henry x Rowena

"Your majesty, the people we sent to the western's borderline are sent back to us."

Reported the Emperor's right hand, McKenna.

"Give them some money and let them go."

"Yes, your majesty."

"It's quite surprising that that guy didn't kill them. He was probably afraid of turning this to war."

Henry smirked as his right hand man left quietly.

~

Rowena sat still looking lifeless in the dazzling room. She hugged her knees as tears left her eyes slowly.

It's scary all alone.
She knew nobody here.
She had nobody by her side.
If something ever happened to her, nobody would care.

The handkerchief Mikhael gave to her was burnt into ash. She got no trace of him left in her hand.

"I miss you so much."

"I thought I have told you that you're not allowed to sorrow over some other fool."

A sharp voice was heard from behind. Rowena turned around with tears soaked in her face. Henry stood by the door looking at her grimly.

When did the sun go down?
How has time passed by so fast?

"Strip and crawl here."

He demanded as he put himself on the bed. Rowena, who was dressed by the maids in southern cultural clothes, got up, brushed her hands over her shoulder, and took off the white dress.
The dress fell down, the eternal slender body exposed to his eyes.

"Crawl." Henry repeated his last word coldly.

The elegant body kneeled down, started crawling as she was commanded. The action was full of shame. It made her want to tear up but all the bitterness she felt was being held in since the man would humiliate her worse if she shed a tear right at the moment.

"...!"

Her hand was grabbed when she reached the bed. Making eye contact with the man who she feared and hated at the same time, pain pierced through her eyes.

He pushed her to bed, took his robe off while smirking.

"You should be thankful for your looks. If it wasn't for that, I would've tossed you to some prostitute shops."

Rowena glared at him. Her eyes flooded with water. She heard the maid's conversation, they said that he is kind. But their kind Emperor seemed to her that he just wanted her to die the most miserable death. He treated her nothing less than how a man treats a prostitute. An object not a person.

"You know how to keep your mouth shut now?"

He asked sarcastically as he stroked his large member to her naked body.

"I heard your mother was a prostitute before becoming a concubine. Is that why you behave like this? Because you're jealous of your half sisters who had a royal blood mother?" 

Her hands trembled when he entered his tip dryly. He hadn't rolled his finger on her yet. Rowena bit her lips tightly.

"Don't bring my mother into this…"

"Why? You're no better. Other than having the looks, you're useless at everything."

"Yeah… I'm useless. Why don't you just kill me??"

She finally lost her temper. The man laughed when he had achieved making her gone mad. He thrusted into her hard, the woman looked like she was about to die.