Chapter 23

The sound of horse's footsteps hitting the ground brushed over the silent forest. Around 10 horsemen were seen moving at high speed. Some of them had swords and some had bows and arrows behind their backs. Mikhael's horse was in the first line with another horse which belonged to the village chief. His expression darkened as he smelled something burning from afar.

"Your grace can smell it right? It's them. They located themselves illegally in our borderline. A total of ten families."

"Go faster." Mikhael commanded.

The horses ran faster. The closer they got, the stronger the fire smell was. It didn't take long to reach their targeted destination.

"They even built their houses here!"

A man screamed out as they saw little roofs from afar hidden between the tall and big trees.

"Part way and besiege. Arrest them all."

"Yessir!"

~

/4 hours later./

"My lady. Where do you wanna go?"

The guard Mikhael positioned as Alisa's bodyguard for today asked in a playful tone. They got along fast because he's talkative and friendly. Moreover, he did talk about mikhael to her. Alisa shook her head.

"I don't know. Do you know somewhere fun?" She asked him back.

"Do you want to join the soldiers' gathering, my lady?"

"Is it fun?"

"Yes. 100% fun!"

"Let's go then!"

"Yes!"

And there go Mikhael's wife and the bad influence bodyguard.

"Hey you guys! The Duchess is coming in!"

He screamed as he swung the door open. Alisa chuckled at his funny aggressiveness. The large eating room was loaded by men. She felt a little goosebumps in her stomach as she was the only woman here.
They got up to greet her as she waved nervously telling them to lift their heads up. They were having a whole party. On the long wooden tables, alcohol and meat were seen. 

"The Duchess will drink with us today!"

"Really??"

Alisa's shoulders jumped. She hit his forearm but the guard just kept going.

"On the Duke's behalf! Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

"No.. I'm not… I'm not…"

She tried to reject his claim but all the men's applause was stronger than her scream.

In the end, she ended up sitting with them drinking…

It was a great moment. The men didn't make her feel uncomfortable. They talked to her, made jokes and everything but she didn't feel anxious hanging out with them. They're friendly and funny.

Alisa rejected the drinks at first but as hours passed by, she ended up accepting it and drank with them. She wasn't someone who could hold alcohol well but thanks to the soldiers, they told her how to drink without getting drunk so fast. Her face turned red due to the power of alcohol. The laughter and applause kept on making noises in the whole eating room. They were having so much fun.

Another 2 hours passed by.
Alisa felt her head spinning a little but she was still doing fine. The guard who was supposed to be protecting her sat next to her while drinking with the others.

Creak.

The door's opening caught everyone's attention, including Alisa.

"It's the Duke!"

The men stood up applauding to the arriving man. He wore his pajamas. That means he had already taken a shower before coming here. Alisa looked at him blinking nonstop, she was tipsy.

"Let's go. You're drunk."

"Won't you drink with us, your grace??"
The men asked as Mikhael pulled the fragile lady to him.

"No. And why are you guys making my wife drink?"

"It's not fun at all if the Duchess doesn't drink!"

"Ha. These fucking elephants."
By that, he was cursing them of being large, strong and all but stupid.

"I'm not drunk…"

Alisa whispered to him when she couldn't even open her eyes.

"Yeah, you're not drunk."
He gave a sarcastic response and lifted her up and said to the men.
"You guys have fun."

"Yessir! We will of course!"

~

Mikhael put the light feather body on bed as the woman was talking and giggling to herself. The audacity to say she wasn't drunk. Mikhael shook his head and unbuttoned her shirt one by one. 

"Mikhael…"

"I'm here."

"I can't see you…?"

"You can't even open your eyes."

"I'm not drunk…"

She opened her heavy eyes and pulled him to her by grabbing his arm. Her little lips covered his. Mikhael could feel the taste of alcohol in her mouth and tongue.

"Let go. You're drunk."

"No…" she shook her head.

"I'll wipe your body. Let go of me, Alisa."

"No… I want to kiss you."

"You're drunk."

"But I love you…"

The drunk woman didn't wait for him to sigh in disbelief at her. She pushed her tongue into his mouth. The alcohol made the woman bolder than usual.. her little hand brushed over his clothes and stroked his manhood. Mikhael pulled his lips away.

"I'm not doing it with a drunk person. You're unconscious right now. Don't be stubborn and listen."

The sly little hand led by alcohol didn't stop. The stroke only got harder. Mikhael sighed when his penis reacted to her movement.

"Mikhael…"

"You're like this when you're drunk and went around drinking with a room full of men… ha. You're so unbelievable."

He complained but he then held the hand that kept stroking him. Made eye contact with one another as their breath collided, the lips found each other. Mikhael kissed and sucked the small delicious lips meanwhile his hand went for the fine large breast.

"Mm.." she moaned when he caressed her nipples.

His lips ran over her chin to her Adam apple and then the side of her neck while his hand unbuttoned the rest of her top's buttons. Alisa shivered a little when he swallowed her nipples and sucked them. 

"Ahhh… ohh!"

Mikhael moved his tongue in circles tasting the sweetness of her soft and alluring pink nipples.

"Ohh…!"