𝟏𝟎𝟑; ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴀʟ

"SALLY!" Ophelia whined to the portrait of Salazar Slytherin.

"You have nickname for him?" Aleksis raised a brow at Ophelia's antics

"Sally, Ricky, Rowy, and Helly." Hermione, Ron, and Louis said all in sync.

"She has a name of all of them." Hermione sighed.

"They like it!" Ophelia defended.

"No. Donelle, isn't able to digest that." Salazar said tried of Ophelia suggestion to feed his basilisk with dangerous creatures. Earlier she suggested to feed Donelle, a dementor.

"Excuse me what?"

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because Helia, a dementor is basically a floating skeleton with cloth. I'm sure Donelle wouldn't appreciate eating cloth." Louis had told her.

Currently it was just Ophelia and Louis is the Founder's Room. As Hermione is helping Ron with his transfiguration essay in the library at the moment.

"I passed." Ron said proudly.

"Yes you did! Good job!" Ophelia smiled.

So it is just them and the founders.

Ophelia and Louis sitting closely together on the lounge sofa.

"Can I feed her, Lestrange?" Ophelia asked.

Ophiuchus glared at her.

Louis laughed. "No, Donelle would get food poisoning from him."

Ophelia hummed in agreement. "True, who knows what would happen if she ate someone so bitter." She smiled.

"Are we wrong?" Louis raised a brow.

"Not really he is a bitter bitch." Elias said.

Louis had stared at Ophelia, completely enchanted by her smile.

"You have a beautiful smile."

Ophelia blushed. "Oh stop it's nothing."

Louis raised a brow.

"Helen of Troy, may had launched thousands of ships for her beauty, but she couldn't compare to your smile alone."

Aleksis glared at on-screen-Louis.

Ophelia laughed softly.

"What a Prince Charming you are."

Louis rolled his eyes.

"Would that make you my Princess?"

Ophelia hummed.

"That depends. How much food am I getting from you, Lou?" She asked as she switched her position swiftly, now laying down on the lounge her head resting in Louis's lap looking up at him with a smirk.

"You wish that was you huh?"

"To be who? Louis or Helia? I want to be both."

Louis blushed at slightly at the suddenness of this change. A hand clasping over his lower face but Ophelia could see the smile from in between his fingers.

"A... As much as you'd like." He said.

"So you wouldn't mind going to the kitchen right now and making me... I dumno a batch of chocolate brownies?" She asked with bright pleading eyes.

James laughed. He knows that tactic. He uses it against his parents and McGonagall.

Louis... He folded.