𝟎𝟑𝟔; ᴀᴠᴇɴᴜᴇ ᴅᴇs ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘs-ᴇʟʏsᴇᴇs

"FOUND YOU!" Ophelia and Louis, turned to see, Ron, Fred and George, looking at them.

"Oh? Hanging out with the, Avian Prince?" Fred and George said in sync.

"Avian Prince?"

"Avian Prince?" Ophelia questioned, while Louis's dark charcoal eyes had a hint of annoyance in them.

"You know Ophelia, I'm surprised you don't know. Even I know who he is." Ron said.

"Why are you called the, Avian Prince?" She turned to Louis, whom looked like he didn't want to be there anymore.

"Yeah why is he? Prince Charming suits him better, as he is Ophelia's Prince." Said a Louis and Ophelia shipper.

"Its nothing really, just some stupid nickname people gave me." He sighed.

"Stupid like the Marauders's."

"You see the word 'avian' was first used in 1870, and it comes from the Latin term 'avis' which means bird. Ravenclaw's emblem is a bird, and I'm considered the Prince of Ravenclaw, hence the meaning of my name the, Avian Prince." Louis explained.

"Thats such a cool nickname though!" A Hufflepuff exclaimed.

"Wanna know why he is called that?" Fred and George grinned, at Louis's annoyed looked.

"Yeah actually."

"Besides being quite the looker, and younger brother of the older Diggory-"

"-he himself does quite a handful of extracurricular activities-"

This raised a few curious looks.

"The art club, music club as a violinist, along with the book club, cooking club as well-"

"What?!" Many exclaimed.

"-and the assistant for Madam Pomfrey, and he even does tutoring lessons for other students including upperclassmen as well-"

"See! Such a Ravenclaw!" Barty grinned.

"-he even tutored us just last week!" They finished off in sync.

Ophelia blinked a few times trying to process everything the twins just said.

So was almost everyone else.

"Hah...? How- what?" Ophelia was shocked at the information.

Again, so did everyone else.

Louis sounded too good to be real.

"He does!"

"Let me get this straight. You are an artist, you play the violin, can cook, gives tutoring lessons, helps out in the hospital wing, and I haven't heard of you till now, halfway through the year...?" She blinked, as he nodded.

"Louis you aren't real. You sounds as if you were written to perfection by a women." Ophelia declared.

"Ugh! Why can't we have older Louis yet?! I want to simp for him already!" Marlene groaned.

Louis just laughed at her seriousness.

"I am perfection, Puppy." He gave her a loopside grin.

"Again with the nicknames!"

"Please stop flirting. Making us feel single." The twins said making Ophelia blush.

"Same though, yet they are cute so..."

"Diggory, you have to go through me first if you fancy my bestmate." Ron told Louis.