𝟎𝟓𝟏; ᴡɪɴᴇ & ᴅɪɴᴇ

OPHELIA IS THANKFUL for her edict memory, as because of that it made everything easier.

Astrophel wasn't lying when he said he wasn't going easy on her.

Anastasia couldn't help but smile a little.

Her mind is filled with proper etiquette. All Ophelia can say is that, she commends all the pureblood Ladies and Heiress, that had to go through this.

Said Ladies and Heiress, all smirked.

Ophelia had spent most of the summer so far learning everything, etiquette, history, culture, politics, and more.

"She is going to a menace isn't she?"

Ophelia learned of her brother's spending habits as they went to buy her so many clothes, shoes, jewelry, and much more.

"Merlin, another Ophiuchus."

What she did enjoy was the Potter Library.

"Ravenclaw." Barty said.

Ophelia was able to practice magic outside of school, as long as she was on the manor grounds for Astrophel said the ministry can't detect anything due to the wards.

Astrophel caught her practicing blood magic late at night. He scolded her, but not for the blood magic, but for not sleeping.

"Damn, he has his priorities straight..."

Confiscated her book and sent her to bed with no argument.

"He acts like a parent."

The next day Astrophel called her to his office and showed Ophelia all books on blood magic he could find in both the Potter and Châtiment libraries.

"Awe thats sweet...?"

That is where they are now at the moment.

"I told you before if you want something then just ask. I would give you the world if you simply just ask." He told her as he crossed his arms.

"What if I want to burn the world?" She asked him.

"What do you think I'll do?" Astrophel raised a brow at her.

"Let me guess, burn it?" Ophelia replied.

"No, I'd set the gasoline, and hand you the match, stand back and watch you do the honors of setting the world a blaze, as you become Queen of the ashes." Astrophel smiled at her.

"Fuck! I love Astrophilia!"

Her brother is a psychopath.

"Thought that was obvious."

"It runs in the family." Anastasia said, getting looks.

She doesn't mind.

"I went through this book I must say where did you get this? This is the book an acquaintance of mine has, odd since this is the only book of its kinds as it was written by Merlin." Her asked her.