𝟎𝟗𝟑; ᴇʏᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ

"YOU WANT TO WHAT?" Astrophel had looked at his little sister with a raised brow at her request.

"Well I want to commit murder." James said
looking at Aleksis who was ignoring him.

She had walked into his office unannounced and told him something he didn't expect.

"I said, I want to become an animagus, like Papa was." She repeated her earlier statement.

Simultaneously almost the majority of the hall turned and looked at James.

"Merlin! Thats creepy." He exclaimed. "I'm not an animagus. Well I'm trying to be. Overall it seems I do become an animagus eventually."

James had such a honesty tone and look on his face they believed him. Little did they know.

The Marauders, Ophelia and Co. shared knowing looks with each other.

"Moonflower, it took father the best part of three years to work out how to do it. He was one of the most cleverest students in Hogwarts despite his reputation, and was quite lucky as well, because the animagus transformation can go horribly wrong." Astrophel told her.

"Our son thinks I'm clever!" James beamed to Anastasia who laughed.

Ophelia was smirking at this.

"It takes skill, practice, and most importantly patience— something you don't have. The process of becoming an animagus is long and arduous, and has the potential to backfire and cause the transformation to go horribly wrong. Example of such is a permanent half human, half animal mutations if done incorrectly." His voice was stern.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"I want chocolate." She said.

On cue both Aleksis and Louis had handed her chocolate in sync.

Aleksis glared at Louis's hand that was holding the chocolate and swatted it away, much to Aleksis's disgust.

Louis just looked mildly offended. Ron took the chocolate from him, getting himself a whack in the shoulder from Hermione.

"Ron!" She had scolding tone to her voice.

"What? If Helia is not going to eat it, I will then. Louis is a good at making food. I would not pass the opportunity to eat his food." Ron said as he ate the chocolate.

Louis just sighed. "Ron, you'd eat anything."

"These are much better than that lower quality version he has. As these are new version of those Italian chocolate truffles you like." Aleksis told her handing her a medium box of chocolate he kept tucked away in his jacket's inner pocket.

Ophelia greedily took it and wasted no time in opening it revealing a dozen truffles.

She then noticed Remus's longing look.

Ophelia got up and made her way towards Remus.

She and offered him some chocolate, in which he had gladly accepted.