𝟎𝟎𝟒; ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀɴɪsʜɪɴɢ ɢʟᴀss

"UP! GET UP!" The screen showed Petunia Dursley Née Evans.

"Wait, if that is my daughter and that Evans's sister that means..." James muttered before coming to a conclusion.

"I GOT THE GIRL!" James yelled much to most people's amusement as they laughed.

Lilly expression was disbelief.

'I marry the toe-rag?' She thought.

While Severus looked like someone killed his owl.

She knocks on his closet door repeatedly.

"Now!" She yelled again, as she smacks door of closet and walks into the living room

Ophelia wakes up, turns on her bedroom light and puts on her glasses with tape on the bridge, indicating that it was partly damaged.

A large, tubby boy, Dudley Dursley, suddenly comes running down the stairs above the closet. He stops half-way down and goes back, jumping on the staircase.

"Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!"

Ophelia looks up to the join works of the stairs with small amounts of dusts rising. Dudley laughs, comes down the stairs and runs for the kitchen.

Ophelia tries to come out of the closet, but is pushed back in by Dudley. Petunia is in the kitchen, where Dudley has gone.

"A CUPBOARD?!" Yelled James.

Many of the purebloods were disgusted that is how they treated the heiress to high house such as the Potters.

Lilly looked as if she was ready to commit murder.

"Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!" Petunia cooed in a sickly sweet voice.

"Happy birthday, son." Said Vernon Dursley.

Petunia and Dudley giggle together. Ophelia comes into the kitchen, dressed in and old worn out dress that Petunia said was her mother's.

That made Lily have just a slight smile.

They all take a closer look at Ophelia and see she looks just like Lily, almost a carbon copy, expect for the defined features she got from James.

"Why don't you just cook the breakfast, and try not to burn anything." Petunia turned to Ophelia unpleasantly.

"Yes, Aunt Petunia."

Ophelia then gets to work on cooking the bacon.

"THEY MADE HER WORK?!"

"I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day."

"Hurry up! Bring my coffee, girl!" Vernon ordered.

"She is not a house elf!"

"Yes, Uncle Vernon."

Petunia leads Dudley over to the family room, where there are a vast amount of presents. Dudley stares.

"Aren't they wonderful, darling?"

"How many are there?"

"Thirty-six. Counted 'em myself."

"Thirty-six?! But last year last year I had thirty-seven!!"

"That is not how you raise children!" Molly said.