"Pipes, what happened to us? I miss the old us, where we hanged out in Shakes and Ladders late at night drinking smoothies together." Finn sighed as he stood up and looked at her serious.

"Things happened, you dated my best friend, then you kissed me and now everything's a mess." Piper exhaled sadly.

Finn looked at her regretfully.

All he wishes is that it should of never happened and wants to take it back.

He regrets it more than anything in the world.

"But I realise I need to move on like you did and be happy for you. And that is what I'm going to do." Piper smiles.

"Pipes.." Finn said until he got cut off from Emily and Nick walking in the studio.

Both Emily and Nick walk in with Miss Angela??? Loads of thoughts are running through her brain in a million seconds, doesn't know what to do with this.

The whole team looked at each other in disgust and mostly confused. And Piper very, very anxious.

And felt a sick feeling growing in the pit of her stomach.

What in the world is Miss Angela here!?

"Right A-troupe, as much you all enjoyed yesterday playing with the cameras, it's time to get serious, if you all want to win dancemania you need to bring your a-game." Emily said serious.

"But this is so exciting, a-troupe going on dancemania!" Nick said excitedly.

"So that's why Nick suggested to bring Angela, you all know Lily's mom to coach rehearsals leading up to dancemania."

Piper wasn't even paying attention to the instructions that Emily was saying to all of a-troupe, all she was thinking why in the world was that monster here and why both Nick and Emily agreed to this.

Did they not know the stress and chaos she went through last season with her?

Emily and Nick left and walked back to the office letting Angela to start the routines for dancemania.

Everyone has been pitching in ideas for dances and is on to an Alice and Wonderland routine for the finals.

But while they are in the middle of rehearsing the routine, Piper is marking and bumping into everyone, doing the opposite and it looking a disaster.

"Piper, you're several beats behind everyone, get it together!"

She sighs sharply as a hand rested on her back until she jumped and saw Finn next to her.

"You okay." He says concerned.

She nodded and continued dancing.

But she just knew from the beginning of rehearsals, this was going to turn out as a disaster.

Even Piper was at least five steps behind everyone else and tripped on her own feet, then bumped at her very own teammates. She couldn't concentrate with her here, maybe if she decided to leave the studio, this wouldn't of been happening right now.

But everyone was concerned for Piper as they knew having Miss Angela just took a turn and didn't make it easier for everyone else.

Miss Angela has just got to her.

Who knows what else she'll do.

She was never supposed to step foot back in The Next Step ever again.

"Piper! I'm serious, we cannot have this type of level of dancing this close to dancemania! What is happening? What is wrong with your dancing, it's awful!" Miss Angela exclaims as she throws her arms in frustration.