1901-1910

Chapter 1901: I want to have a baby with you

Seeing such a well-behaved little girl, King Xian was taken aback for a moment, "Who are you, why do you use stones to lose this king?"

Isn't such a strange girl an assassin

As soon as Yun Ruoliu looked up, she saw King Xian Wang's white jade-like handsome face, and the man in front of him was unparalleled in appearance and full of dignity. Seeing her face was red, she whispered: " Uncle, I, my name is Liuer. I saw you just now and thought you looked good and I like you so much, so I want to throw you a stone."

Want to get his attention.

"Uncle... Uncle?" King Xian looked embarrassed when he heard this uncle. Is he that old

Look at this little girl, she is not a few years younger than him.

He hurriedly said, "Don't call me uncle, you call me old, you just call my brother."

"Okay, then brother. Brother, why do you keep holding my hand? You squeezed my hand so much..." At this moment, Yun Ruoliu's small face was already red from the pain, her pair of black and shiny In his big eyes, there was already a burst of water mist.

When the king saw this, he realized that he was still pinching her wrist very tightly.

He loosened his wrist a little, and said solemnly: "Your name is Liuer? Are you from the Li Palace?"

"No, I'm not from the Li Palace." Liu Er shook his head dumbly, her eyes innocent like a small beast.

The virtuous king Shen Mei: "You are not from the Li Palace, so you will appear here. Say, who instructed you to come? Did you sneak into the Li Palace, did you have another plan, did you want to sneak attack on this king?"

Yun Ruoliu stared at King Xian with a dazed expression, "Brother, what is a sneak attack? Liu'er doesn't understand."

Seeing her pretending not to understand her seriousness, the King Xian helped her forehead helplessly. Could this person be a fool, right

She looked like she was obviously in her teens, but she spoke like a child, innocent and innocent.

The wise king said helplessly: "Are you really ignorant or fake? A sneak attack is just like you did just now, using stones to hit the king."

"Brother, I didn't attack you. I like you. I want to pancakes with you. I want to have a baby with you. Only then will I beat you." Yun Ruoliu said dumbly.

"What? What are you talking about when the pancake gave birth to a child?" At this time, King Xian was so shocked that he wanted to spray a meal. He was so shocked that he took her back two steps and almost fell.

What exactly is in this little girl's mind

Doesn't she have a brain problem, is she really a fool

Yun Ruoliu said, "Brother, don't you even know pancakes? My mother said, my sister and brother-in-law gave birth to a pair of twins because they battered cakes on the bed."

"What? Long and phoenix? Are you Xiaoyue's younger sister?" King Xian spoiled again. He knew how many younger sisters Yun Ruoyue had, and now he understood the identity of the girl in front of him.

But he didn't expect Xiaoyue to have an almost stupid sister.

He quickly let go of her. As soon as the little girl was free, she rubbed her hands in pain and groaned, "Brother, your strength is so strong, it hurts me so much, you see, my hands are hurt."

Xian Wang looked down, and Yun Ruoliu's white and slender wrists were indeed pinched.

He is a martial artist. Just now he thought she was an assassin. In order to control her, he pinched her hard. He didn't expect her skin to be too delicate and bruised by him.