1401-1410

Chapter 1401: Erysipelas attacks

Upon seeing this, Mo Li hurriedly stepped forward to comfort him, "Master, are you having a headache again? You calm down, the princess is not here, and we don't have medicine. Don't get excited, you must calm down."

"Yes, Lord, you close your eyes, think about something happy, don't think about the old things. The more you think about it, the more stimulating your brain, the more uncomfortable you will be." Mo Zhu also said worriedly next to him.

Su Yuyao was even more sure that Chu Xuanchen was stimulated by his parents' death.

She hurriedly comforted him, "My lord, I blamed my parents for reminding you of your parents. This is all my fault, so don't think too much about it."

"No, it's none of your business, this king mentioned this matter, it has nothing to do with you." Chu Xuanchen hurriedly waved his hand.

However, when he finished speaking, his eyes were extremely red, and he groaned in pain again.

He suddenly drew the sword from Mo Li's waist and pointed it at Su Yuyao, "You, who are you? Did you kill this king's father and queen, and this king will kill you to avenge them! "

"Ah? It's not me, prince, you calm down, it's not me." Su Yuyao was terrified when she saw the sword pointed at her.

She can do martial arts, but her martial arts is not worth mentioning in front of Chu Xuanchen, she is not his opponent at all.

She didn't expect that Chu Xuanchen, who was as gentle as jade before, would become so violent in a blink of an eye.

"Isn't it you? How could it not be you, you are Su Ruoxue, right?"

Su Ruoxue is the queen's name, and she also participated in the events of the year.

Su Yuyao was so scared that she hurriedly backed away, "Master, I am Su Yuyao, and I am not Su Ruoxue. Calm down, calm down."

"Su Yuyao? Your surname is Su, so you must be in the same group as Su Ruoxue. This king does not care, this king will kill you." Chu Xuanchen said, already putting the sword on Su Yuyao's neck.

At this time, Su Yuyao's face paled with fright.

The poison of this Losing Heart Pill was too powerful, it could turn people into this, and seeing Chu Xuanchen look like this, she was also very uncomfortable.

Looking at the shimmering sword in front of her, she hurriedly persuaded: "Lord, you can calm down your anger. Although my surname is Su, I and Su Ruoxue are not in the same group. Please trust me."

At this moment, Chu Xuanchen suddenly shook his head uncomfortably.

When he looked up again, he was already regretful, "Are you not Su Ruoxue? Are you Su Yuyao, Miss Yuyao?"

"Yes, I am Su Yuyao. I have never hurt your parents. Don't make a mistake."

"You are Su Yuyao? No, how can this king hurt you?" Chu Xuanchen whispered, and suddenly withdrew the sword. He gritted his teeth and tried to restrain his emotions and not hurt Su Yuyao.

As soon as Jian left, Su Yuyao breathed a sigh of relief.

It turned out that His Royal Highness Li Wang would regret after learning that it was her.

He was trying to forbear her and restrained himself.

At this moment, Chu Xuanchen looked at her again and said coolly: "So you are Yuyao, how can this king hurt you? It's this king's fault, this king wants to hurt you. What is this king? What's wrong? Is this king sick? Why do you even want to hurt you?"