1211-1220

Chapter 1211: The emperor gave people

Chu Xuanchen recently defeated King Jin, and his power is slowly gaining ground, saying that he has no two minds, and he doesn't believe it.

Therefore, he said: "Niece-in-law, since you are pregnant, the uncle of my emperor can't help but give you the most powerful Aunt Bing around me. Aunt Bing is an old man in the palace. I have served several concubines in childbirth and have experience in delivering babies. I can rest assured that she will take care of your diet and daily life."

"Nephew-in-law thanked the emperor for his kindness, but Aunt Bing is an able man to take care of the emperor. How can the niece let the emperor cut her love?" Yun Ruoyue hurriedly waved her hand and refused.

Emperor Hongyuan raised his hand, "My heart is determined, you don't need to say much. Come in, let Aunt Bing come in."

As soon as his voice fell, Duke Liu brought in a middle-aged woman who was about forty years old.

Although the woman is forty years old, she is still skinny, her face is like a silver plate, and she has a slender figure. She looks charming, milfs.

She wore a purple palace dress, and as soon as she came in, she hurriedly saluted Emperor Hongyuan, "See the emperor."

"Flat body. Aunt Bing, you came right in time. Princess Li is pregnant and lacks an experienced person to take care of her. You have experience in delivering and raising babies, so I will give you to her and take care of her diet and daily life." Emperor Hongyuan looked at Aunt Bing with a meaningful way.

Aunt Bing knows, nodded and said: "Yes, the emperor, the servant girl will take good care of Princess Li."

Yun Ruoyue smiled faintly, obviously taking care, but actually monitoring.

It seems that the emperor still doubts her and doesn't believe her words, so he put an eyeliner beside her.

If this is the case, then she will take care of the plan, agree first, and talk about other things when the time comes.

"Well, you, as the first-class aunt next to me, go to Prince Li's Mansion. You must listen to King Li and Princess Li's dispatch and take care of them. I now give you a gold medal. With it, you can be free. Go in and out of the palace. In the future, if Princess Li is sick, you can take this gold medal to the palace and seek help from the imperial physician.” After the Emperor Hongyuan finished speaking, he took a gold medal from Father Liu and handed it to Aunt Bing.

"Yes, the emperor." Aunt Bing respectfully accepted the gold medal.

Yun Ruoyue thought that the purpose of this gold medal was not to help her, but to allow Aunt Bing to freely enter and leave the palace and report to the emperor about the Li Palace.

And with this brand, it shows that the emperor values Aunt Bing very much, so they don't dare to offend this great god.

"Thank you, Uncle Huang, Uncle Huang is really thoughtful." Yun Ruoyue didn't want to accept this Aunt Bing, so she had no choice but to answer.

Emperor Hongyuan said again: "It is a good thing that you are pregnant, and I have prepared a gift for you. Duke Liu, please prepare the gift later and send it to the Liwang Mansion with Aunt Bing."

"Yes, the emperor."

After Duke Liu finished speaking, Chao Yun Ruoyue said, "The princess, the emperor has given you a pair of jade ruyi, a pair of emerald pearl bracelets, 20 brocades, two red coral basins, three thousand-year ginseng and three thousand-year Ganoderma lucidum, bird's nest, There are five boxes of isinglass, sea cucumber and other supplements, so thank you."