1371-1380

Chapter 1371: Master Su is really ruthless

At the end, he stared at Su Chang with a gloomy smile, "Father, I know you do favor Bai's house, but she slander Princess Li and slander me, how should this account be counted?"

Hearing this, Su Ming narrowed his eyes solemnly, and said lightly: "Qing Chen, no matter how she is, she is always your sister."

A trace of contempt flashed across Su Qishao's mouth.

Seeing that Su Ming wanted to protect Su Changxiao, Chu Xuanchen sneered: "Master Su, Su Changxiao slandered Princess Li, colluded with Geng Tian, and sent officials privately. Should you give me an explanation?"

"In my opinion, this should be a misunderstanding. I often laugh at this action, it should be for the reputation of the Li Palace, but she acted too impulsively. She has already paid the price for her impulse, how do you still have to do with the official? She?" Su Ming said in a cool tone.

His long, narrow eyes squinted schemingly, and his eyes were full of predators and calculations.

This Chu Xuanchen, who was still so tender, dared to fight him, he would let him not even know how to die.

"The adult thinks that one impulse is enough, and twenty slaps are enough to pay her offense? Your lord really thinks I Li Wangfu is a vegetarian?" Chu Xuanchen said calmly, but his body was full of deterrence.

"Then your Royal Highness thinks, what should the officer do with her?" Su Mingyin said.

Chu Xuanchen curled his lips tepidly, "No matter what you do with this king, as long as you can satisfy this king!"

Suddenly, Su Ming turned around, raised his hand, and slapped Su Chang's smiling face fiercely, hitting her straight down the stairs!

Everyone was shocked to see this scene.

Su Ming was too ruthless, he even knocked Su Changxiao down.

As soon as Su Changxiao rolled down the stairs, she suddenly fell to the ground in pain, a smear of blood spilled from the corner of her mouth, and the corners of her mouth were cracked!

It can be seen how powerful Su Ming is.

Su Ming stared at Chu Xuanchen coldly, and said every word: "His Royal Highness, is this enough?"

Chu Xuanchen didn't even look at Su Chang with a smile. He smiled faintly and indifferently, "It's ruthless, this king is really inferior to an adult. However, I am afraid that this is not enough to slander Princess Li and her husband!"

Su Ming thought he could use this trick to spare Su Changxiao.

I really underestimated him.

Su Chang laughed at the crimes that he committed, and he would go to jail when he was small, and beheaded when he was bigger.

Su Ming smiled coldly, "Okay, this is not enough, right? Come here, take the eldest lady back to the house, beat her palms fifty times, kneel at the ancestral hall for a month, and copy "The Female Commandment" a hundred times."

After speaking, he held back the anger in his heart, gritted his teeth and looked at Chu Xuanchen, "Is this enough?"

If it weren't for the fear of making Su Ming dog jump over the wall, Chu Xuanchen would still say enough.

He smiled coldly, "She is also your daughter anyway, why should an adult be so cruel?"

"No way, this officer is not ruthless, you refuse to let her go." Su Ming gritted his teeth and sneered, then waved his hand at the person behind him, "Come on, take the lady back home!"