1121-1130

Chapter 1121: Intercede for her

As a descendant of this era, it is most involuntary.
She knew at a glance that Xia He was not bad, but was forced, so she couldn't help but want to intercede for her.

She doesn't have the ability to save too many people, but as long as she meets, one can save one.
Emperor Hongyuan thought for a while, and felt that the treatment of Xia He was too heavy.

He asked Chu Xuanchen, "Xia He slander you so much, are you willing to forgive her lightly?"
"The emperor, the minister listens to the lady, and the courtier is in charge of the lady. She has a kindhearted heart. Since she wants to forgive Xiahe, the minister has no objection." Chu Xuanchen said.

Emperor Hongyuan narrowed his eyes coldly. Now the Li Wang and his wife want to be good people.

Compared with Jin Wang, they are more popular.

How can he be an emperor willing to be a queen.

He said solemnly: "Okay, Princess Li is right. Xia He is our subject. Although she is a slave and maid, she is not a grass mustard. If she is forced, then I will withdraw the sentence of ransacking the family and only sentence Xia He The stick is fifty. As for her family, guilty son, if you don’t release her family quickly, I will kill you!"

In the end, it was his unsuspecting son who caused trouble. If he really killed Xia He's family and passed it out, he would be scolded by others.

Because it was obviously the fault of King Jin.

Upon hearing this, King Jin quickly pretended that he knew what was wrong and could correct him, saying: "Yes, Father, please rest assured, the son and minister will send someone to spare her family immediately."

Chu Xuanchen handed over to the emperor, "The emperor loves the people like a son, and is forgiving of the people, and the subjects admire him."

Su Ming also handed his hand: "The emperor was generous and punished them lightly. It was their blessing. The minister believed that they would never dare to make trouble again."

Xia He and Lan Wu were also busy saying:

"The slave maid thanked the emperor for his grace, and the emperor for mercy."

"The ladies also kowtow to the emperor, thank the emperor for his kindness."

After Xia He finished speaking, she looked at Yun Ruoyue with a grateful look, her eyes were full of gratitude and kindness, Yun Ruoyue only nodded at her, and did not interact with her anymore.

Xia He is Su Changxiao's person, so she shouldn't get too close to her, so as not to cause trouble to Xia He.
Su Changxiao was so jealous when she saw all this, but she was not feeling well now, and she didn't have time to think so much.

In this way, the farce ended with King Jin being sent to prison.

He was sent to prison, and I believe that there will be no storms for the time being.

Therefore, King Jin was at fault, so the emperor ordered everyone not to disclose the matter, otherwise it would damage the royal majesty. If this is Chu Xuanchen and Su Changxiao having an affair, then it is another matter.

In the end, the emperor sentenced Su Changxiao and Jin Wang Heli, rewarded Su Changxiao a lot of supplements, and asked Su Ming to take her home.
Chu Xuanchen and Yun Ruoyue also cleared their suspicions, and returned to the Li Palace with ease.
-

Before Yun Ruoyue entered the palace, he heard a quack, "Quack, come on, someone is coming, some trespassing into the Li palace."

Yun Ruoyue glanced, isn't this Xiao Bai? It was standing in the cage, where it flapped its wings and shouted.