1641-1650

Chapter 1641: Kill two birds with one stone

He was so guilty in his heart. He was bragging in front of others yesterday and said that Young Master Chu was a weak scholar.

As a result, his strength is far above him.

He was very guilty and regretted that he was talking big in front of others.

Only then did he know that he was like a frog sitting in a well and watching the sky. It turns out that this world is full of heaven and heaven, and there are people outside the world, and there are more people who are better than him.

He will never be arrogant anymore.

Seeing that Meng Zheng was no longer arrogant, Chu Xuanchen knew that Ruzi was teachable, and nodded appreciatively.

He lowered his head and found that the tiger was dead.

He said: "This tiger is dead. If you want to eat tiger meat, please carry it out!"

"Okay, Master Chu, thank you, you are so kind! You helped us kill this evil tiger, and in the future we can go hunting in the mountains and live by hunting instead of going to the imperial city!"

"Yes, no one has come in this deep mountain for seven or eight years. Now there are a lot of prey inside, enough for us to eat for a long time!"

"Yes, people in Mengjia Village will have no problem going through this winter!"

Chu Xuanchen nodded, "Well, now that the tiger is dead, you don't have to worry anymore. You can camp here without going to the imperial city, and live on hunting temporarily. When the flood recedes, go home again!"

"Thank you, son." Everyone said.

-

After fighting the tigers, Chu Xuanchen saw that there were many sika deer, leopards, wild wolves and other animals in the forest. He said: "Mo Li, I haven't hunted for a long time, so I've got some hands-on!"

"Do you want to practice your hand? Anyway, there are groups of prey in this forest. Let's do more, and we can fill the stomachs for the people!" Mo Li also rubbed his hands excitedly.

Seeing so many prey, he also stared at the stars and wanted to show his skills.

Chu Xuanchen said: "Okay, get the arrow!"

"Yes!" Mo Li finished speaking, took off the bow and arrow and quiver from his back and handed it to Chu Xuanchen.

As soon as Chu Xuanchen got the arrow, he directly put an arrow on the bow, then aimed at the two wild wolves in the distance, and shot the arrow with a "shoo"!

Hearing a "swish" sound, the arrow contained a powerful force, burst out of the sky, and directly hit a wolf.

After hitting a wolf, the arrow shot straight out and hit the second wolf!

In an instant, two wolves fell to the ground!

"Wow, kill two birds with one stone, the son's arrow is really good!" Meng Zi'an quickly clapped his hands.

Seeing this scene, Meng Zheng looked up speechlessly.

This Young Master Chu is not only good at martial arts, but also so powerful in archery skills. He is really ashamed!

After Chu Xuanchen finished shooting an arrow, he felt that it was not enough, so he directly threw three arrows on the bow.

He aimed at the three wild wolves that were close together not far away, coldly hooked with deep eyes, and then drew the bow sharply.