1751-1760

Chapter 1751: home sick

"Be careful, empress!" Xiaodie, who ran out with an apple in the distance, saw it and was about to run over to rescue Yun Ruoyue.

As a result, before she ran there, a man in white flew down from the second floor opposite, and firmly hugged Yun Ruoyue who was about to fall to the ground.

Before Yun Ruoyue could react, she was hugged by a pair of powerful arms. She looked up and saw that the one holding her turned out to be a virtuous king.

At this moment, his dark eyes were looking at her affectionately.

She was so scared that she quickly got up, and took two steps back, "Thank you, Lord."

"Are you okay?" King Xian asked concerned.

Yun Ruoyue shook her head quickly, "I'm fine, but fortunately, the prince made a timely move."

At this moment, the monkey swiftly rushed over, snatched the orange from Yun Ruoyue's hand, and then rushed to the tree.

Then, it sat on the tree, peeled off the orange peel with sharp claws, buried its head, and ate with relish.

Yun Ruoyue was taken aback. It turned out that the monkey didn't want to attack her just now, but wanted to snatch the orange from her hand.

She was relieved.

At this time, Liu Ruyan had flew to the tree with light effort, grabbed the monkey and put it in a cage.

He closed the cage door and said with fear: "Wang Hao, I'm really sorry, this monkey has a bad temper and almost hurt you just now. I will put it in a cage, and when the water is cured, I will find a chance. Send it back to the forest."

He didn't expect that he wanted to impress Fluttershy with this monkey, but Fluttershy did not impress, but instead "moved" himself.

Xiaodie stared at Liu Ruyan angrily, "Do you know how dangerous it was just now? This monkey almost fell on the princess. If the princess has a shortcoming, the princess will be heartbroken. You quickly take this monkey away, don't let it go. It hurts our princess, and it is still naive, and never bullies others."

After Xiaodie finished speaking, she handed an apple to Hanhan again.

As soon as Han Han got the apple, she was so moved that she chewed in tears.

Seeing this, the monkey in the cage dropped his head a little guilty.

It really doesn't want to hurt people, it just wants to eat oranges.

At this time, King Xian said: "Since the princess is okay, the king will go upstairs first."

"Okay, you go." Yun Ruoyue nodded gratefully to Wang Wei.

-

When it got dark, Chu Xuanchen hadn't returned yet.

Yun Ruoyue thought, the matter of digging the pond is very complicated. He has come back very late these days, and it is estimated that he will be back late today.

Seeing him so hard, she really felt sorry for him.

The moon tonight is very round. Looking at the round moon, Yun Ruoyue suddenly remembered that today is her mother's birthday.

It is her modern biological mother, not Huang's.

As soon as she saw the moon, she felt homesick and homesick.

She has been here for so long without seeing her parents again. Her parents worked hard to train her to become a postdoctoral fellow, but she died in a car accident. Presumably, her parents will be very sad.