Like Five seconds max.

Five seconds too long.

I decided to sit on the edge of the bed to prevent Lisa from rolling down the floor.

I run my hand through Lisa's blonde hair. I was so happy that her hair was soft and silky unlike before. I mentally pat my back for a job well done and also for meticulously choosing the right shampoo and conditioner that suits Lisa's hair.

I did not try to wake up Lisa anymore. I just settle on running my hands through her tresses. She must be really tired and here I am waking her up too early.

While I was running my hand through Lisa's hair, I silently hope that our future children will get her gorgeous blonde hair.

If anyone tease or call my children ginger they will meet their maker right then and there.
Order shoot to kill is effective 24 fucking 7.

"Jen Jen." I was so deep into my dreamland that I did not notice that Lisa was already awake.

"Goodmorning precious!" I greets. I was leaning down to kiss her but she push my face away.

"Noo. Morning breath! You'll die. It's really hazardous Jen Jen. Bad for your health." She said seriously.

I snorts. As if morning breath will stop me from kissing her.

"Precious. Morning breath is normal." I explained.

"Nu Ah! Not true. You don't have one."

I arch my eyebrow.

"How did you know that?" I ask curiously.
| have a feeling that I'll not like her answer.

"Of course I kiss you in the morning, during our afternoon nap and night night while you were sleeping."

What the heck? All this time she's kissing me and I am fucking asleep? Fuck that! From now on I will pretend that I am sleeping. I'll die before I miss another of those kisses.

"Precious let me inform you that you can kiss me whenever, wherever. So now let me give you some."
I lean down and kiss her whole face.

I did not stop peppering her face with kisses until she giggles and squirm.

I stop kissing Lisa to let her breathe.

Once she was calm, I told her that we are going out so she needs to get ready.

Lisa eyes widen and she scrambles out of bed. Her legs got tangled on our blanket and she almost fell on the floor face first, if I did not catch her on time.

Once she untangled herself from our blanket, she stood up and walk, but after three steps she stops walking.

She pull something from her shorts and announced nonchalantly "Wedgie alert! Gosh I hate it when that happens.'

After she solve her wedgie problem in front of me might I add, she skips towards the bathroom.
I got up and made our bed. I hide the bouquet that I neglected on the floor.

I sat on my bed while waiting for Lisa.
My bathroom was also soundproof but I can hear Lisa sings "wheels on the bus" on repeat. This is all mom's fault.

Lisa went out of the bathroom wearing a blue long sleeved dress. I don't know how to describe her dress because I can't do any justice even if I tried. Lisa doesn't need to show some skin to be attractive.

She already catches my attention even if she's wearing a ragged dress and looking unkempt.
The saying was true that less is more but everyone are different. We have different ways to express ourselves. We don't need to conform to society's what was deem normal.