(Y/n) backed up from the two, "well David can't use the toilet, Gwen's using it to puke,"

"So, David's sick," Cameron lifted David, then used David to point towards the bathroom, "Gwen's sick, are you gonna be sick too??"

(Y/n)'s eyes filled with concerned before tapping her stomach. After a few moments she shook her head no.

"I feel fine," (Y/n) flinched when she heard Gwen vomiting.

"(Y/nnn)" David whined out.

(Y/n) made her way over to David to see his face being paler than normal. She noticed how his hair stuck go his forehead from sweat and the pain being reflected from his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm sure by tomorrow you two will be back to normal," (Y/n) smiled but took a few steps back, cautiously avoiding the two.

David's face turned. He reached over for the nearest trashcan as he let out a groan, followed by the sound of his stomach being emptied. Cameron dropped David in disgust, causing the redhead to yell. (Y/n) instinctively smacked Cameron's arm.

"By the way I like the hair," Cameron said, rubbing his arm.

~~~

The next morning at Camp Campbell was forced to be held as a free day while (Y/n) tried out what to do. David and Gwen hadn't gotten better as she hoped, instead spending their day laying in bed.

Cameron stood next to (Y/n). The two had kept their distance away from David and Gwen, opting to stand next to the couch chairs while Cameron held the paper towels.

"What if they're gonna die?" She whispered over to Cameron

"No, they can't die," Cameron whispered, "We can't run this camp by ourselves!"

"I can run camp by myself," (Y/n) glared at him

"No offense, (Y/n)," Cameron turned to her, still holding the paper towels, "The only thing you're good at is paperwork and decorations. They're the ones running the important stuff. Most I've seen you do is one-on-one trainings,"

"That's still more than you do," (Y/n) snapped back

"Still, you've never actually ran a group activity," Cameron affectionately patted her head, "But don't worry, you being here is always a delight,"

Quartermaster slammed the door open and walked in, grumbling a hello to the two. He made his way next to the two laying in their respective beds, ignoring the sour look (Y/n) had. He sat down the large pot he brought in.

(Y/n) winced at David who reached over to grab the bucket once more. David let out another gasp before emptying the contents of his stomach. The action caused Gwen to let out another painful groan as she held her stomach.

Cameron slammed his hand over his mouth before turning around and running off. (Y/n) watched as she took the paper roll with him. Quartermaster ignored them as he cleaned up David's face with a blue napkin.

"Thanks, Quartermaster," David attempted to smile, "It's just a pity we managed to get so sick,"

"And of course it happens on the night were supposed to take the kids out for-" Gwen stopped herself, feeling the nauseous feeling again, "- astronomy camp,"

"Fret not. We are up to the task." Quartermaster pointed at (Y/n). "The children must learn the secrets of the night,"

"Are you sure? There is a lot to see tonight," David looked between the two, "The scattered meteor showers, the planets will be aligned, and there's something called an u-ultra moon,"