THE FRESHMAN IS A PROFOUND MYSTERY? SHE IS REALLY FULL OF RIDDLES"I AM JUSTICE

Start from the beginning

Nagisa:yeah. That's right...

Rie:are you really going to eat that?

Nagisa:well, yes!

Rie:isn't it that a bit much?

Nagisa:what's the matter with it? Honoka came over to help me study, so don't come into my room, got it?

Nagisa go front of her room to open the door and close it. As she tried to tell her mom don't come into her room. Nagisa put tray on the table as she sight.

Nagisa:it's hard enough just to feed you guys.

Elder and wisdom saw that plate was rice crackers.

Elder:ohh, today it's rice crackers.

Wisdom:looks good.

Elder and wisdom grab the rice cracker but they begin to bricker over who gets last cracker.

Elder:this one's mine.

Wisdom:it's mine.

Before nagisa grab the one cracker to stop them.

Nagisa:don't fight over it.

Honoka:nagisa... You mom can heard you voice.

Honoka warn on nagisa that rie can heard nagisa voice as she tried calm down and whisper on them.

Nagisa:one for each of you.

Before they calm down right now as heartiel was grab two cracker from plate.

Heartiel:these are mine!

Before pollun was knocked on nagisa face to the ground.as pollun going after her

Pollun:one each-popo.

Heartiel:this way.

Pollun:wait-popo

Pollun was jumped on nagisa stomach as she get angry when she stand up and scold on them.

Nagisa:stop running around!

Nagisa shouted on them don't running around the room as the fairies was get flinches and lean against door when they get scared by nagisa voice. As heartiel and wisdom was hiding on elder mustache while nagisa and honoka sitting down bed as nagisa tried to take breathe and calm down.

Honoka:now, now, just calm down.

Honoka brought the juice for nagisa as nagisa grab the juice and drink it. As she calm down right now. Nagisa reminded about mepple and mipple was revival and new kamen rider kabuto was appeared.

Nagisa(though):it's nice to be able to spend time together with mepple and everyone. But the queen is in trouble. We have to do something, but a zakenna attacked us, and as an extra bonus, the elder and guardian are living in my place. One more thing, we may kamen rider kabuto as the new monster was attacking around the city.

Nagisa begin to elder and wisdom.

Nagisa:speaking of which, do you actually think it's okay for you two to stay here? While the queen in trouble...

Mepple and mipple turn back to wisdom and elder.

Mepple:that's right-mepo. What happen to the garden of light-mepo?

Wisdom:it be fine for now. The prism stone in the prism hopeish are supporting it with their power.

Wisdom tell them assured her that he prism stones will be safe. While elder eat the cracker.

Elder:so for now, we need to search for clues about the queen in the garden in the garden of rainbows. Please take care of us...

Elder mention they search for clue within the garden of rainbow. While they eat the rice cracker. As nagisa was hold her head and get headache.