Chapter 72

Chapter 72 You forced me◇

    ◎It turned out that the hatred for the whole world in her heart not only did not dissipate, but also became stronger and stronger. It was the driving force for her progress and the driving force for her desperate struggle. But it's also poison. ◎

    He Lengbai lost his mind, or maybe he had exhausted all his strength in the battle on the second floor underwater.

    Suddenly she opened her eyes and found that it was indoors.

    This is not her residence in the player area, the space here is huge, and everything reveals a luxurious atmosphere.

    She didn't know how long she had been away from "player night", and she lost her mind after she was interrogated.

    I saw water ripples swaying on the ceiling, and the green garden outside the floor-to-ceiling windows.

    The surrounding walls are silver metal facades, streaming light. The floor lamps in the inner room surrounded her with an icy blue halo.

    She was lying on the bed, but suddenly remembered something and found that she had changed into a set of pajamas.

    The bed she was lying on was a smart sleeping cabin with a transparent cover on it, and she had to press all the buttons to find the switch.

    Her heart was startled suddenly, there was no one around, and the door was closed tightly.

    The spiritual potion and optical brain on her body are on the bedside table.

    She picked up the optical computer suddenly, and found that her second-hand broken optical computer had long been replaced with a brand-new style, even a folding series that she did not dare to think of. The body was thinner and lighter, and the projection screen was three-dimensional and realistic.

    She turned on the optical brain and found that her original data had been completely migrated.

    And his Guangxun had already blown up, and Lie Xing's Xiezi and Zhou Chaoran even called him more than a dozen times.

    She was very upset, afraid that she had missed a lot.

    Immediately she saw Guangwei's No. 1 hot list, "The case of 'Players' Night' is under investigation."

    The innocuous title can't reveal the bloody storm behind it at all.

    She almost died in this accident, and I have to say, she couldn't think of any other existence that could do it grandiosely at the celebration party that attracted the attention of the whole network.

    But she still felt a headache when she thought about all of this. What she was most convinced of by all the chaos was that some of the families who were working behind the scenes even colluded with the Zerg hybrids.

    At the bottom of the hot list, many people began to make conspiracy theories, including the family disputes behind each player in the Interstellar Mecha League.

    They also speculated that different planets were dissatisfied with their seeded contestants who entered the final round being defeated by contestants from other planets, and thought of all kinds of bad behaviors-

    but no matter what, the center of the storm was still her.

    The speech she delivered on the "Night of Players" has already caused a storm, and many people in the stars are amazed at her honesty.

    She was immediately confronted with a criminal case. Although the news was blocked on the spot, the melon-eaters on the other side still tried their best to piece together the whole story.