Chapter 4

Chapter 4 The counterattack of the slums is here to fight

    ◎From the slums to the wealthy area of ​​Yuxing, not only did I feel that the air around me was fresh, but I felt a new energy all over my body. ◎

    He Lengbai is straightforward.

    "When it comes to the Mecha League, if you can't give Lie Xing a face, it won't be too late to arrest me." There

    was a sudden silence, and the team leader and other police officers looked at each other in blank dismay.

    Although they are civil servants sent by Yuxing, they are forced to work and live on this planet with no progress all day long, and they are even laughed at by others.

    Give Lie Xing a face? She said it lightly. This land has not produced any decent talents for many years, and they know it best.

    But the team leader pondered for a while, and said, "If you don't enter the top 1,000 in the preliminaries of the Mecha League, then your temporary status will be cancelled."

    So he agreed?

    He Lengbai was slightly excited.

    Finally, she had another chance to operate the armor.

    However, He Lengbai quickly reacted.

    They gave a premise that she should at least be among the top 1,000 in the preliminaries of the Mecha League.

    Otherwise, her temporary status will still be cancelled.

    Not the top thousand in one country.

    But the top one thousand of several planets.

    ...in a disguised form, to dissuade her.

    However, He Lengbai decided to take a gamble.

    ——At

    this moment, He Lengbai took a somewhat broken optical brain and searched for the information of this All-Star Mech League on the Internet.

    Judging from He Lengbai's previous fight with Chu Yao, his mecha stances are changeable and he likes to try new styles of play.

    The ability is actually far better than the ability to perform online.

    And the sense of composure to figure out the situation from the very beginning is beyond her reach.

    If it weren't for some of the mechanisms that come with the game, she would no longer be his opponent.

    Moreover, the opponents facing this time, there are many people who are from the imperial military academy and other professional backgrounds.

    For her who has not received systematic training, it is almost impossible for her to break through.

    At the very least, one must have a mecha of one's own to practice with, so as to be more likely to get better results in the competition.

    However, there are basically no training places for civilians to use mechas in Liexing, let alone a mecha, which costs at least 300,000 star coins, which is very valuable.

    "Then here comes the question, where do you get a real mecha?"

    He Lengbai suddenly saw a lot of information about "mecha substitute fighting" on the optical network.

    "I'm urgently looking for a replacement, the mecha online league, just reach the second level of gold, and the reward is 50,000 star coins!"

    ...