Chapter 1

Chapter 1 You have been reduced to a poor poor slum

    "Mecha holographic duel, pick your own mecha! You can compete with the entire interstellar world while you are indoors, and you are the master of your world!" The

    huge billboard exudes a cold blue light, like It's like a malfunction, chattering about advertisements.

    On it, there is a charming handsome guy in a high-end mecha suit leaning beside the brand new mecha. Behind it are high-rise buildings towering into the clouds.

    It looks out of place in the messy and dilapidated shantytowns.

    It is like a fantasy dream that everyone is fascinated by in the interstellar world.

    He Lengbai's first reaction was that it was noisy, as if he had heard some kind of advertisement about playing with Blue Moon.

    Click, and then the bed board under him split.

    She shuddered suddenly and looked around.

    A slight chill spread over her limbs, and she suspected that there was something wrong with her eyes.

    This place... doesn't seem to be the world she is familiar with.

    She slept on a single plank, with no complete brick above her head.

    In the last second, she was still playing the game "Valkyrie Star Wars", sitting in the holographic world with the entire universe. As a result, the game suddenly popped up an announcement, claiming that the server would be shut down.

    ——At that time, He Leng seemed to lose all his wealth and life overnight. After a while, he fell into a coma, and when he woke up, he appeared in a different world.

    Everything in front of me is like two separate worlds, one side is the dazzling neon lights, and the other side is the dark and damp slums. This different world... the "Star Valkyrie" she played with her seemed to be carved out of a template.

    In this beautiful but divided world, there was an unreasonable fear attacking her.

    ——When I saw the interstellar world in the game come true, I was extremely excited.

    But genuinely afraid.

    The interstellar world is full of unknown crises, interstellar radiation, Zerg, interstellar pirates... all kinds of ideas burst into the mind.

    And she is...

    Yes—what is she now?

    In the original world, He Lengbai was just an ordinary commoner who had just graduated from university and had a normal outlook. He had no strengths other than game skills. However, based on the large amount of information pouring into her mind, she quickly figured out the current situation.

    This is the memory carried by the original owner who was born and raised on the stars.

    Now she is just the most inconspicuous little girl in the slums on the star called "Planet of the Poor".

    The original owner's name and appearance are exactly the same as hers, but other than that, she has no similarities. She has no mental strength, lives by picking up trash, and can only be bullied by gangsters all day long.

    Tsk... Is the beginning the beginning of hell?

    He Lengbai had to say that his interest was ignited.

    But such a self has no power to restrain a chicken, and in the interstellar world, he is just at the mercy of others.

    At this time—a voice suddenly flashed in her mind.