Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Undoubtedly Strong ◇

    ◎"He Lengbai, what you should worry about the most is yourself—they are targeting you." ◎

    "We all know that the upper limit of the genes of the Starmen is nothing more than that. But you can defeat those hybrids time and time again. "

    He said frivolously, suddenly grabbed her shoulders fiercely, and pressed her against the wall.

    Before the match, He Lengbai knew that his physical strength was not good enough, so he deliberately learned the jujitsu technique of defeating the strong with the weak, and directly cut his hand behind his back, causing him to twist his hand directly.

    He backed away in pain, but still challenged her relentlessly.

    "It's not that great, and you're nothing more than that."

    He Lengbai's expression froze, his eyes turned scarlet.

    She won against Xu Huaifeng, everything changed—but nothing changed.

    Maybe her mere presence pissed them off.

    She just didn't get out of the feeling of killing the Quartet on the field, trying to embarrass her? She's tired and tired.

    These rough men made her feel so dirty that, although she could have pushed him away, her first thought was that it would get her hands dirty.

    She subconsciously gathers her mind and wants to erode the other party's spiritual world - the other party's spiritual strength is far weaker than her own, as long as she wants!

    But she suddenly found that those other boys were looking at her with probing and waiting eyes!

    "Oh, why, don't you dare to use your spiritual power to invade me?" He suddenly raised his voice, "Sure enough, I guessed right... You are not of the blood of Lie Xing at all."

    "Everyone saw it at the time, At the Zhouxing Empire Military Academy, you are mentally controlling Ji Lingjie, and he even vomits blood in front of you..." The boy said quietly, "Maybe it is because you are a Zerg hybrid...you can do it."

    He Lengbai smiled slightly Startled.

    Why should he pour dirty water on himself?

    "Maybe, it's your existence—some contestants will even be deprived of their qualifications!"

    "It's obviously me who was hurt," He Lengbai said, "You don't know anything

    at all." "Now it's spreading, There are also their 'traitors' among the contestants, that's why genetic testing is required." The boy sneered, "What do you think you can do if you win the first round? Maybe, you don't rely on your fighting ability at all, but on your evil ability You just won, you don’t even belong to the Stars—according to your race, you don’t have the ability to control the mind, you may be the traitor of the outer galaxy..."

    Then, she found a chilling breath, and brushed away However, he didn't know when he suddenly rushed over and directly knocked the opponent down to the ground.

    As soon as she finished giving him the light, he came, and he was wearing a combat uniform that was close to dark, with a rough and wild atmosphere.

    Immediately, he stepped on the opponent's palm directly, making the sound of bones breaking.

    "She wins in an open and aboveboard manner, but you are just a dirty scum after all." He grabbed the opponent's bruised and swollen head and said word by word, "If I say more, I can make you withdraw from the competition." The opponent actually hoarsely begged for mercy.