Part 12 • Hospitality

Trying something new tehe, btw my south park book is out, I've got 3 parts out so far!! 🥰

(Tony's POV)

I wake up in a hospital bed, the room was empty and the air was heavy, it had a strong "hospital" scent.

I sit up and glare around the room, trying to remember how I ended up here. All I remember was Collin screaming my name, but that's all I remember before I fully passed out. As thoughts and questions run through my head, a nurse walks in and walks to the side of my bed.

"Oh dear, he's awake!" The nurse said, turning towards the door while she was taking my tempature.

Next thing I know Collin, Paige and Steve walk in, except Collin, he was running, almost pushing the nurse over.

He came up and hugged me. "Omg your okay!!" He cried, while still atatched to me.

I chuckle. "Hah yeah, I'm okay!" I say, hugging him back.

Collin let's go of me and leans on my bed. "What happend to you anyways, who the fuck shot you?! CAUSE I SWEAR TO GO-" Collin yelled, as I cover his mouth. "Babe it's okay, I'm fine now.." I say, smiling weakly, taking my hand off his mouth.

"Okay.." Collin says, as he kisses my forehead.

I glance over at Steve who seemed to be thinking. "Steve, you alright?" I say, as he turns to me.

"Mmm... Collins right- who exactly did shoot you?"

"I can't remember.." I groan, grabbing my head in pain. Collin lays me back down.

"Hey it's okay, we will figure this out when your better.. for now you need to stay in bed and rest.." Collin says, smiling at me.

I force a smile back.

The nurse buts in. "I'm gonna have you guys leave.. you can visit tomorrow, we just have to get some tests done." She says, smiling at the three. They all nod and Collin kisses my cheek, leaving the room.

.........................................................................
Hiiiii, sorry for the sorta short chapter... Btw were almost at 1000 reads!!! Like oh my goodness??? Thank you all so much :))