Part 4 • Panic

Tony was sitting at the kitchen table in the dark, waiting for the others to wake up. "AAAAAAAAA" Tony turned his head towards the scream, and jumped up to go see what it was. He entered the living room to see Paige running around screaming, causing the rest of the gang to wake up.

"Augh, what the heck-?" Frederick said, not pleased by being woken up. "I DONT LIKE THE DARKKKK-" Paige blurted out, running in a circle like a maniac. Tony sighed, grabbing a candle from the table beside him, and then lighting it. "There, is that better? This is all the lighting we will get for the next couple hours. It's only like.. 2 am." Paige sighed and sat down beside shrignold. "I guess thats better." Paige mumbled. "So.. then what will we do? We were all woken up, and I won't be able to fall back asleep." Stanley turned to paige with a frown on his face. "Jeez, I'm sorry but I don't like the dark."

"Okay, let's not panic anymore, how about we.. play a game?" Collin said, still half asleep. "Alright, I guess we can play a game, but what game? We are In the dark and there's not much to do since the power is out." Tony said, as he sat down to think.

"Ooooo what abouttt.. the game where 2 ppl go in a closet for 7 minutes!" Shrignold said, flapping his wings. "Isn't that called 7 minutes in heaven or somthing-" Tony mumbled. "Sure we can do that!" Collin said, in his high pitched computer voice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ty all for the support :D