Part 9 • Love.

Tony and Collin were disturbed by someone coming into the kitchen. Tony quickly got off of Collin who was now on the floor, and quickly wiped the drool off of his mouth. "G..guys- I.. really need more.. beer-" Larry said, drunk and half asleep. Tony sighed, relieved it was only Larry. "Uh.. sorry but you drank it all, I'll have to get more today" Tony said. "Wait, were supposed to go find yel-" Collin said, as Tony quickly covered his mouth with one hand. "Yeah, don't worry I'll buy you more." Tony quickly said, still forcing his hand on Collins mouth. "Al...alright- I'm gonna go- .. I.. don't know-" Larry said, as he walked out of the room, to probably go sleep more, or bug the others for more alcohol. Tony sighed, finally taking his hand off Collins mouth. "What was that for??" Collin said. "Remember, don't piss Larry off." Tony whispered, looking at the doorway, and back at Collin, helping him up. There was a moment of silence as Tony and Collin awkwardly stared at eachother. It lasted about 20 seconds, before the coffee maker behind Collin started pouring coffee into his mug. Collin turned and smiled. "Oh my coffee is ready!" Tony smiled, and walked out to the dining room to wait for Collin. 

Collin finished making his coffee, and walked in the dinning room to sit beside Tony. Collin took a sip of his coffee. "So," Collin said, turning to Tony, who raised an eyebrow. "I kinda.. liked that kiss" Collin unexpectedly said, causing Tony's eyes to widen. "Really?" Tony said, not taking his eyes off Collin. "Yeah and-" Collin was interrupted by Paige walking into the room, rubbing her eyes. "When are we starting this search thing..." Paige mumbled. "We need everyone to be awake and ready. So not till awhile I guess." Tony said, facing Collin again, trying to talk but nothing came out of his mouth. "Alright.. I'm gonna go back to bed, just wake me up when we can go." Paige said, walking back to the living room. Finally, Tony was alone with Collin again, it was time to make another risky move. "Anyways.." Tony said, causing Collin to turn to him, waiting for his answer. "I really like you Collin, and I was wondering if you wanna-" "YES!" Collin blurted out, causing him to cover his mouth with one hand. Tony laughed. "Hey no, it's fine." Tony then pulled Collin in for another kiss. "So.. is it official now?" Tony mumbled. "Yes." Collin said, smirking.

Ik ikkk, another short chapter. But I promise the next chapters will be about finding yellow guy, and searching for Roy, and all of that crazy stuff. :))

PS. TYSM FOR 500 READS!!! This is super amazing and I never thought I would get this far already!!!
-Zander <3