Part 8 • The plan

TW? • Kissing 👏

Ever since Paige left the hospital, they have been planning their search. "Alright.." Shrignold huffed. "So.. what are we doing again?" Tony sighed. "Alright, so we are going to go in the woods." "WH-" "before you say anything, he can't out do us anymore, remember? His powers were taken." Tony said. "How do you know they were actually taken tho? He could just be hiding them." Paige said, twirling her hair. "Yeah, because he broke out of jail, he could still have his powers." Steve added. "Okay, everyone shut up. Look, we're gonna go to the deepest part of the woods, AFTER We find yellow guy." Tony said. "Cool, but.. I don't think he trusts us anymore, because, y'know.." Collin mumbled. "I know what we can do for him to trust us, don't worry. Just follow everything I do. Though first, we all need to go to bed before we start anything in the morning." Tony said, yawning. "Good idea, good night guys" Lisa said, walking to her room, followed by everyone going to their rooms.

Collin woke up to the bright sun in his face, he got up and closed the curtains in his room, and let his eyes adjust to the lighting. He looked down and saw Steve still asleep on the other side of the room. Collin checked his phone to see it was only 7 am, he didn't expect anyone else to be up yet, so he went down to the kitchen to make himself coffee. He turned the coffee maker on and waited for his coffee. Collin was starting to fall asleep, leaning against the counter, but was disturbed by a small tap on his shoulder.

(BY THE WAY, I forgot to mention this earlier, but they are humans. But they can switch from human back to their object form, alr I'll let u read more lmao) :))

Collin turned to see tony smirking at him. "Oh hey- uh tony, sorry I was just making coffee-" "That's okay, I wanted some anyways" Tony chuckled. "So uh.." Collin said, blushing uncontrollably. "Are you alright? You're as bright as a tomato!" Tony said, trying to hold in his laugh. "Uh.. yea- but, are we gonna talk about what happened in the closet, y'know, awhile back" Collin said, waiting impatiently for Tony's response. "Well," Tony started. "Collin, I really like you." Tony grabbed Collins chin and looked in his eyes. Collin froze in shock, not knowing what to do. But before he really could do anything, tony pulled him closer and began to kiss him. Collin went with it, and suddenly they were making out. Both of them gasping for air, in between each kiss.
.
.
.
.
HI HI, Zander here. Ty for over 400 reads! I still can't believe it. :P, also sorry if this chapter didn't really make sense, BUTT the next chapters are gonna be filled with: some violence, drama, even romantic scenes, and lots of exciting stuff. I'll see you all when the chapters are out! <3

-Zander