Part 6!! • ????

It was night, Paige was woken by the loud interruption of a doorbell. She lifted herself off the couch, and looked down at shrignold. Who was still asleep for some reason. In fact, nobody even flinched from the loud sound of the doorbell.

She ran to the door and swung it open, angrily. She squinted her eyes and looked around. To her surprise, there was a package at the door mat. She stepped out and looked off the railing that led down to the driveway, to see if anyone was maybe..there? But there wasn't anyone. Paige shrugged, but grabbed the package anyway, and headed to the kitchen to open it.

Paige opened the box with a sharp pair of scissors, since it was.. heavily taped, with the words "CAUTION" written on it. She looked in the box, and pulled somthing heavy out, that was wrapped in newspaper. As she was slowly unwrapping it, her vision started going blury, and her hearing was starting to buzz out. The last thing she saw before passing out, was a tall, slim, yellow figure in front of her, grinning.

.......

.......

Paige woke up, with her vision still blury. She noticed her surroundings were very.. white and bland. She could hear people talking, and some even yelling, but she couldn't hear them very clearly.

Paige finally had the ability to open her eyes fully. It turns out she was in a hospital room, with Steve, Collin, tony, and shrignold there. Steve and Tony were arguing with some doctors on the other side of the room, while Collin and shrignold were sitting by her bed, waiting for her to speak.

"H-huh...- wa..?"  "Oh Paige! Your finally awake!" Collin said, hugging her. "Thank Malcom, you were in a coma for a week!" Shrignold added. "W..what? A week?" Paige said, as her eyes widened. "Yeah, what even caused you to go into a coma?" Collin said, raising a eyebrow as shrignold fluttered beside him. Paige tryed to think but nothing came to mind, but then she finally remembered. "Well.. it was dark- uh.. the doorbell rang- I opened a package.. and I saw a- yellow.. man..? infront of me." Collin and shrignold looked at eachother. But then it clicked. They knew who that man was.