Part 7 • The search

Collin and shrignold held looks, but then quickly turned back to Paige, who was frowning. "Are you two done?" Paige groaned. Shrignold nodded quickly. "Okay, so let me get this straight. You saw ROY?" Collin said, raising one eyebrow. "Well, I think so, at least it looked like him-" Paige said, staring at Collin. "But, I thought he promised to leave us alone, after forcing us to torcher yellow guy, and the other two-" Shrignold said. Collin turned to him. "Yeah, but.. what could he possibly want, now??" Paige sighed. "Honestly I can't even think of why...-" She then paused, to think twice about why he would be back. "Hm..." - " Paige, are you alright?" Collin said, waving his hand in front of her face, causing her to snap out of her day dreaming. "Huh- oh, yeah. Sorry about that. Anyways-" Paige was interrupted by tony and Steve running into the room. "Oh my goodness, Paige your awake!" Tony said, as he went up and hugged her. "Yeah.. but there's no time to talk." Steve began, "Roy has escaped from prison and is back in the woods, trying to look for yellow guy." Paige, Collin and shrignold looked at eachother, eyes wide. "WHAT!" Collin screeched. "We need to find yellow guy, wait- where even is he?!?" - "I don't know" Steve said. "But my only guess is he's probably still at the house we gave him PTSD in." Tony gave Steve a look, that made Steve look down at his shoes. "Mm.. yeah. I guess he couldn't have gone anywhere else, his friends died and they were his only source of shelter guidance, since he's only a kid." Tony said, looking at the others. "Well then it's settled! We will start the search today, or.. whenever Paige can leave the hospital, to find yellow guy, and put Roy back in jail!" Shrignold said, as he grinned. The other agreed and they waited a few days so that Paige could finally return home, from the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys! Zander here. Sorry for the short chapter, but I have a big idea for the next couple chapters that I will be making in the next few days hopefully. It's getting late but I still decided to make this in honor of almost 400 reads!!! :))) I have school tomorrow, but the thing is, I took most of the week off because I was sick. So now I Have to go back sadly.. BUT schools are closing again on Monday, to hopefully Friday.. So I might have a chance to write then aswell.

-zander <3