Eun was hesitating but agreed...and what will you do if she found out about this?

Umm don't worry bro I can take care of that...

And how you are planning take care of her?

Well umm..I am planning to propose her...I said with a huge grin on my face,and there Eun burst out in an excited scream.

Wtf you didn't told me...Have you bought a ring yet....??

I laughed on his reaction and replied, "Well!! I was planning from a long time and no I didn't buy a ring yet. I am in a fucking hospital do you think I have a chance to go for it..??

Umm you are right, so when are you planning to buy one?

Then I smirked and said "After killing Jackson"...and when are you planning to kill him? He asked again and I replied

Tonight..

Linyi's pov end*

----

Eun pov:

It's been 3 hours, Linyi and I left the hospital and now we are standing in front of a old house looks like a ghost house, Mr. Jeon told us that he is hiding here...(and as you all must be thinking why am I here well I need to stay with this mf. He is still recovering so if things get into a mess I am sure I have to use a gun too. Let's goo Linyi said and I nodded, Linyi started walking slowly towards the main gate and I was about to follow him but I got a message on my phone..

Message:

Y/n: When were you planning to inform me about Linyi's discharging thing?

Suddenly I felt like my legs gone all weak and I look towards linyi from my phone screen and he was walking slowly...

Me(Eun) typing.... I am sorry. I will tell you everything tonight....

Y/n sent a message again but this time I deleted my fucking message because what she said it made me do it automatically..

Y/n: I don't need an apology or anything just tell me where the hell are you both and I know you two must be planning something..

I don't really know what fuck should I do so I just shared the location I can't do anything anyways and she will kill me if I will not, so i just share that and anyway before she will be here maybe we will already kill that bastard....

I walked towards Linyi while holding a gun Mr. Jeon passed by me when we were coming here. He already told me that I need to help him this time bcoz there are low chances that he will be able to fight, what if there will be more people around him....

Linyi and I sneaked from the window because we saw few men standing outside the main door so we had to sneak in secretly from the window.

-----

As linyi and i were killing everyone in our way, we finally reached to a black door and Linyi signalled me that he must be in so be careful, I nodded and we both opened the long ass door in one long strong kick and the broken door was on the floor as the room in dark and nothing was in our vision, I whispered...it's not safe to enter then Linyi nodded and removed a grenade from his inner suit jacket and threw it in and we both hid in a corner for safety. As the grenade blasted, we both came out of our hiding place and were about to walk in but someone call linyi and we both looked behind, linyi was fully shocked but I was not because I was the one who shared the location and that was because her message literally gave me goosebumps in fear...as Linyi saw my face he understood that I told her and he gave me a unreadable expression while y/n was giving us an angry glare...

Don't be angry on me she forced me when she found out that you are no longer in hospital. She forced me for the location...I whispered and linyi gave me a last glare and turned his face towards y/n while smiling in fear...

Hey y/n How are you babe?...Linyi asked like he didn't understand how to start a conversation...

I bit my inner cheeks and tried to control my laughter..

Don't fucking start again. How dare you leave the hospital without my permi..y/n was scolding Linyi but soon she stopped in between with widen eyes I turned around and saw an unnecessary familiar person standing there holding a gun pointed towards Linyi's back, I was about to shoot him but he pressed the trigger and the bullet dig in y/n's back stomach...yes y/n took a hit for him and she was hugging him like it will hurt her less if she will hug him. Soon blood came out from her mouth and spread all over Linyi's white shirt under his suit Linyi was holding and hugging her tightly in shock while tears rolled down from his cheeks plus anger in his eyes, Jackson was about to pull another trigger but this time Linyi and I shot him together in anger and he fell on the ground and died on the spot..

Eun pov end*

Hello guys next chapter is the final chapter...

I know this chapter is having an unexpected ending but there is one more chapter to go to let see, Will y/n will survive or not? Tell me in comments.

_______________________________________

Hello guys i hope you all will like this part...

And if anybody is new here you all can also read my others works....

Helping hands (P.R):ace_bibliolater

Thanku for reading.....

_______________________________________

Info: This story is just my imagination