Chapter 12

Let's say all where disappointed in themselves for that and vowed to be and do better for Dick. But they where too late for that as he was technically kidnapped by Thomas and Samantha. Taken away in his sleep as they brought him back with them to the Court. And once the male had finally woken up he had found hums stuck in a surprisingly rather lavish bedroom. It was filled with owls and gold trims and many slivers and some explanation luxurious items that not even Bruce can be able to afford.

Dick was in shock at this as he soon realised, "Oh no." He says as he had heard footsteps and two owl masked men walked in with a glass of water and a plate of pancakes, "Good Morning my lord." They both spoke and bowed down at the same time as if they held respect for Dick. "Wha?" He was in total confusion as he was left to eat and had constant guests visiting him one at a time. All of them from famous and rich families.

Memory's of when he was a child had been brought up and Dick could only remember the torture that he went through. But then again the Court Of Owls now have seemed to have changed along with the treatment his family gave him. 'What the hell is good or bad anymore?' He thought as his head hurt alone with his arm. "Are you okay dear?" An old lady asked as she too wore an owl mask. "I'm fine just need another glass of water please." Dick asked as it seemed that she smiled and yells for the servants to go get him some water.

It was strange to be back and he felt better. Dick didn't understand why but then he thought back to how he was forgottened and left behind. Tightening his grip as rage filled his eyes Dick was resentful of his past teammates and friends. Along with those he had once called his family that seemed to have ignored his mere existence. "I'm going to show them... I'll make sure that none of them would be able to forgot me ever again. They will be the ones that will be forgotten by the whole world."

Dick says as he grins and glared at the bed sheets before feeling a rinkled hand on rop of his own. "Dear lord but first you need to rest and allow yourself to recover than we can begin to prepare this... revenge of yours." The old lady says as she smiled at him so gently. Dick nods and his grin soon turned into a soft and sweet smiled, "Yes of cause thank Ma'am." He says being all too polite, "Call me Constant Cobblepot." The lady sat in the wheelchair answered and soon was looking down at a sleeping Dick.

She left him be for now and went to tell such news to the rest of the court. As well as have them prepare for the ceremony of Dick's arrival and the announcement of him being the one and true Voice and leader of the Court Of Owls.