Chapter 3

It had been a few days since that whole thing with Dick failing to tell everyone what he had been hiding. But when he had panicked he had caused annoyens in the room as people had left and no one but him was all that had remained at the base. Just crying to himself and sobbing as he wished for things to get better but they never had. And it had only seemed to get worse as it felt like a voice was in his head telling him to run away and back into the a waiting arms of the Court. He didn't even know why they seemed to be after him as he was no Batman nor Superman or any other super powered hero.

Dick could hardly breath as he trys to calm himself and went back to do the speech only to see everyone gone. "Great I had just wasted their time. Maybe I should just move back to Bludhaven?" He says to himself unaware if an Talon watching him from a the vent in the base. Unaware of the slight crackling of them trying to speak out to him as they where ordered to stay silent. "So you have finally found Richard Grayson?" A dark, deep voice that sounded threatening asked the Talon who hums out as a reply. "Good."

Dick frowns as he left the base and soon was followed by a small group of Talons. He was unknown of this, unknown of the fate he will have to take. A fate where he would be th rightful leader of the Court Of The Owls. Their new voice of the Court. It was written before the beginning of Gotham that a Grayson would lead them to a perfect world a world that was made of peace and hope. A world made of Richard Grayson's design.