Chapter 5

Dick was at his home back in the city he had called home Bludhaven. 'I really should of come here earlier.' He thought as he saw that the crime rate has risen since he had left and the cops are still taking bribes from the more wealthier criminals. It was starting to get annoying and he wanted to change a lot of things in this city but he knew that would be impossible to do alone. And to be able to rid of crime all together would need a large scale force for it so that was still impossible. Even with the multiple hero's teams like the Justice League, Young Justice, Teen Titans, Outlaws and the Outsiders.

So many hero's that are trying to save the day but many of them have there own lives out of the hero work. Meaning not everyone can be saved and the world is a much bigger place and it also seemed that their focus is basically stuck on America... Dick's eyes widen as he realised this, "We only save other country's only when the whole planet is in danger so who is actually saving the world?" He asked himself as he gulps at the realisation. "Why haven't we been putting our forces in other part of the world and have only focused on one small part of it? The Justice League is the main headquarters of all hero's at this point and can assign suitable hero's to all parts of the world making them in small group. But of course it would be thinning our numbers in America but there would be still plenty of hero's here."

Dick frowns as he was in disbelief that no one had thought of that before. It was an idea that was able to wipe out a large amount of crime in the world even if it was just petty crime, it would still be able to keep people safe. "I'm going to have a word about this with Bruce on the phone." He says and sighs out as he grabs his cell phone and trys to ring B. But Dick doubt that the man would even answer his calls as it seemed that the Batman has too much on his plate for now. "Great why does this always happens he never answers or even rings back when I want him to it's seems like he is just ignoring me these days."

Dick says and laughs say yo himself as he was beginning to feel like Bruce actually doesn't like him. 'Maybe B has grown tired of me always sticking around and just giving him his space. Maybe it would be good if I let him be for now and try calling Tim he had always answered my phone calls.' Dick thought and seemed a little more cheerful now and picked up the phone to call his younger brother. And yet again it was declined, "Huh? That's a first maybe he's busy as well?"

Dick sighs as he went to his desk to write it done feeling a little disappointed but was thinking of excuses as to why Tim didn't answer. Not thinking that Tim was not bothering with his older brother anymore and just wanted to be able to hand out with his team in the Young Justice. Them eating snacks and having popcorn, heck even the Titans had join in and none of them had even bothered to call Dick to invite him.