Chapter 8

This person that was carefully walking towards was a beautiful lady with short blond hair and was wearing a white suit with knee length shirt. "Good morning Mr Grayson, my name is Samantha Vanaver." She greeted the saddened male as she sat down next to him, "Do I know you?" Dick asked the women in confusio as he had never spoken nor saw her ever before, "No need to worry I'm a close friend of Bruce's." Samantha says as she gracefully smiled at the younger male. "Oh sorry I geuss I just never taken notice of you before and Bruce barely even spoke about anyone to me really." Dick says and apologies to the lady.

"It's fine it has actually been rather long time since I had seen Bruce before how has he been?" She asked Dick and smiled gently at him making the raven blush. "I don't know I haven't seen him for a few months now and he locked me out of the Manor so..." Dick says as he looked away and pouted, "You are so adorable when you pout." She awes and pulled his face towards her and Dick had blushed even darker now, "I have a girlfriend." He stated and pulls away, "Who is rather ungrateful isn't she." Samantha stated as her face turned serious.

Dick froze as he didn't expect her to know about that, "I was walking by and saw the redhead kiss someone while you watched I didn't mean to though so I'm sorry for that. But sometimes it's just best to cut off the people who are ungrateful of your presence in their life." The blond woman says and smiled again as she handed Dick her phone number, "Call me when you need a friend to talk to." She says before leaving as Dick the paper and watched her. 'She wasn't so bad.' He thought and smiled, 'Oh wait she probably has a husband hopefully we don't meet again then don't want to ruin her relationship then.'

Dick thought and sighs as he slipped the paper into his pocket and left to return to Bludhaven once more.