Chapter 7

When at the Manor Dick struggled to get in as the code was changed and he didn't know about that, "What the hell Bruce! Not telling me this when it would be clear important for me to know." Dick groans out and trys to climb the metal fences only to be electrocuted. "Fuck!" He yells and groans feeling unwanted now. So he went to meet Barbara his girlfriend at the library where she works at. As he got there he heard something that he hadn't wished he did.

"Dick can be so annoying at times and never really listened I only keep him around because last time we broke up he was acting like a crybaby and he has an nice ass to make up for his personality." Barbara told this guy next to her and he leans down to kiss her lips and she kissed back and the two seemed to be getting intimate. Dick walked on in and held a disappointed look as the two ignored him. So he left them be.

'Does anyone even want me anymore? I can't get to Bruce nor Damian as they would most likely be at the Manor and I somehow can't even get through. Cassandra would most likely be with Stephenie training together. Duke would be at school now and Jason... he could be anywhere around the world by now with Roy and Kori.' Dixk thought as he soon began to let himself cry as it was feeling like he has no one to turn to anymore. 'Whateven have I done to deserve this?!' He thought as he sobbed at the park.

Unaware that someone was watching him and heading towards his direction.