Chapter 9

After that run in with Samantha Vanaver Dick was feeling at least a little better and sighs as he went to bed. It was a tiring day do far with his heartbreaking by everything that happened  and by everyone he had thought he knew. Tim found him annoying and seemed to dislike him now, Bruce had locked him out of the Manor and didn't tell him the new code seeming to have forgotten him, Barbara the one he thought had loved him was actually cheating on him and talking shit behind his back. His family was sure a rather messed up one.

And let's not forget the annoyed and hate filled eyes of his teammates and those members he fought along side with ever since he was Robin seemed to lack any actually care for him. The thought that all of this actually is true broke Dick's heart but he won't give up and will try to win everyone back. It will just need to take some time now, just a little but of time. Or so he had hoped for really.

But there was still that lingering doubt in the back of his head that had prevented him from trusting people now. Even his own family actually as well because of Tim's sudden out bust and distaste for the first Robin that he had once admired at a distance. Dick sighs as he had laid down on the soft mattress after stripping down to his boxers, covering himself with the equally as comftable bedsheets. He nuzzles into the warmth that was provided by them and smiled as he closed his eyes and rests.