Chapter 1

Dick or Richard Grayson was a ball of sunshine to many and all always hiding something behind that charming grin of his. It was something dark and eerie as Dick had wished for no one to find put his darkest secret. That not even Bruce knew of just yet. And it all had been eating at him for so long now and he just wanted to tell everyone he cared for and get it off of his chest. So he decided that now as the new leader of the Young Justice and the current leader of the Teen Titans he will tell.

"Everyone have come here right?" He asked as all had nodded and smiled as they where thinking this was a teamup Misson and where excited for it. "Well that's good we'll here on now I'll be completely honest with all of you." Dick stated making many confused, hurt and worried for him, "Today ill be telling you all my darkest secret." It seemed as if he was stalling at this point and in some way he was but he was actually just trying to find the right words to say.

"If you love and cared for you would trust me and still do so after I have told you." Dick says over everyone that had stayed silent and some already getting bored and wishing to leave already now. "Just tell us already some of us have even better things to do than waiting around to listen to all this crap from you!" Someone from the crowd had yelled and soon was silence. This had made Dick feeling even more pressure now and he felt as if he was going to throw up at this point.

"Okay, just please don't leave me once I tell you alm the ones that I have trusted my greatest and dearest secret." Dick yells as he sighs as he begun to sweat having no choice but to tell it to everyone that even bothered to listen to him. 'I can't back down now.' He thought and had taken a deep breath and sighs out before continuing to speak up. "My biggest secret is..." as Dick was about to speak no words had been able to leave his mouth after that as he was over ruined by horror and fright.

Many thought run through his mind, many of an worse possible reaction from his fellow teammate that he had knew from over the many years of being together. "Is..." He spoke up one again ro try a second time but yet again it was like that his lungs were burning and he was about to throw up any second now. 'What the hell is wrong with me now? This was suppose to be simple and easy to do. I even had written up a speech for this moment and had also practice it for so long now. So what is wrong this time?'

Dick was biting his tongue as he was tearing up shocking many of his fellow young hero's before he ran off the stage and back into his room. Trying his damn hardest not to have an panic attack which has proven to be rather difficult at this moment in time. 'Some please save me from myself!' Dick crys out to no and was wishing to be heard for once in his life and now had ruined it all because of his anxiety and nervousness. "What the hell is wrong with me? If I can't speak up now what kind of lead would I even be?" Dick says to himself as he trembles and shivers.

He was losing control of himself as his eyes where glowing an dangerous yellow. The eyes of an talon.