Chapter 10

Three months had went by and no one seemed to have remembered Dick after he had came back from his break. "Hey are you knew here?" Wally asked Dick who just chuckled, "Wally it's me Dick Grayson, you know your best friend." The first Robin says as Wally immediately pinned him to the Wally, "How the fuck did you know my name?" He asked and growls as Dick realised that this actually wasn't a joke and had to knock the speedster down only to be attacked by those he once called a family.

Dick was hurt that they forgot him again. And Tim seemed to not be there so he left and went to the Manor to at least try again. Bruce was at the front gate seeming to be waiting, "B!" Dick yells as he ran up and saw that Jason was back and Tim was there, "Wow! You are the best big brother a guy could have ever asked for!" Tim yells and hugged Jason as the two seemed to get along and had a good time together. Damian was nodding in agreement and was smiling a little one at least and Bruce was smiling as well as they all had walked through front gate.

As Dick had tried to get through the gate closed and his hand had gotten stuck. This had caused him to let out a scream of great pain bringing attention to him. But none from his family as they closed the doors of the Manor too far away to hear. This had gotten media attention as people rushed to help him. And it was all on TV for everyone to watch as they blamed Bruce of not taking better notice of his oldest son. Making up stories that was easily believed because of Dick's situation.

An ambulance was soon called and still no sign of Bruce or anyone bothering to come out to see what was going on. Luckily Dick was able to get his arm out and was rushed to the hospital. From his shoulder and to the collar bone it seemed that there was a fracture there, his fingers where fine along with his hand as well. But to the joint ligament to his elbow it was slightly torn so he was in need of a cast and had to make sure that he doesn't use his arm for a few weeks. Just to let it heal.

Dick looked sad his face stayed called and he didn't spoke to the press. The hospital had called for anyone at the Manor but they seemed too busy. Alfred was the only one that had came to check on him and he also called Samantha who had brought her husband with her. "Oh dear are you okay?" The blond asked as she held Dick's hand and her husband looked over at him in worry as well, "Oh master Grayson what happened?" Alfred asked but younger didn't bother answering as he was usually quite.

The three people that now surrounded Dick where worried. But only two of them knew what was happening. And had hide a smirk as they where close to getting to Dick and there won't be anyone to stop them.