I smirked and got closer to him crouching to his eye level and pinched his cheek...hard.

"Yes darling. Always so sweet, always making sure to wake me up in the best ways." I said through gritted teeth as I released his cheek and he caressed it to ease the slight pain.

"Ouch?" He whispered as Steve rolled his eyes and took a warm sip from his coffee before spitting it out.

"OH GOD! MY TOUNGE!" He quickly opened grabbed a glass trying to fill it with cold water.

I prepared a spoon with sugar and gave it to him to relieve his pain.

"You have to be more careful with the coffee machine Steve." I shook my head with a smile.

"I am!  I always make sure I don't boil it too much; someone must have changed the setting." He suspiciously turned his gaze on me.

"Don't look at me! I just woke up." I raised my hands to defend myself.

"You could have easily done it with your magic."

"You're right, I COULD but I DIDN'T." It would have been the perfect opportunity for a prank.

"Told you he would be the one to burn his tongue." We turned our gaze to see Bucky high fiving Sam.

"Nice one man." Sam smirked.

"You two are so dead." Steve exclaimed before walking towards them and they both high pitched screamed and ran out.

"The number of pranks in this Tower are getting out of hand." Natasha exclaimed.

"I find it amusing." Clint shrugged.

"That's because nothing happened to you yet." I rolled my eyes.

"Watever you say."

"Good Morning Avengers. Bruce, Steve, Wanda, Clint pack your things and go. You have a mission. You're leaving in 10. Details will be sent to you. Good Luck." Fury's voice echoed through the Tower's speakers.

"Seriously?! I had a mission yesterday!" Clint wined.

"Come on Clint, the sooner we go, the earlier we'll be back." Wanda told him as they left.

"I'm glad I'm not part of the mission." I said and shrugged.

"Y/n, come here. You need to see something." Natasha told me and I sat next to her as I looked at the laptop.

"What are we looking at?"

"Wanda and I found this magnificent black slim dress and both of us agreed that you would be breathtaking in this. You have to order it. Look at it."

"Oh my, it's stunning!" 

"Let me see." Loki said.
"Yeam um...no. She's not going out wearing that, too many horny ass men will have their eyes on her."

"Can you remind me, when exactly did we ask for your opinion?" Natasha asked him.

"Ooooh brother that was a tough one." Thor beamed.

"Be careful carrot head." Loki threatened.

"Y/n, get a hold of your boyfriend. He's getting out of line." She looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Is this how it is?" He glared at her back as she got up.

"If I wish to then yes, it is."

"Fine then. Me, you, in 20"

"Perfect." She smiled before they shook hands and Loki left with Thor.

"Your friendship is...quite the unusual." I laughed.