"Mmhn…"

Ran his lips to her ear, he whispered to the trembling woman, their below half hit each other passionately.

"I'll be better so wait for me."

She nodded even though she wasn't able to hear what he said properly. The climax was coming. Mikhael gritted his teeth to the intense pleasure.

"Hugh… Mikhael…"

"Yes, love?"

Her whole body shuddered from his remark, she looked at him as if she didn't want to believe what she heard while the climax reached its peak, Alisa kissed the man she always wanted, feeling his hot liquid stomped inside her.

"Hugh…!"

Her breath ran out, she had to gasp a few times until she could talk to the man who was pulling his sticky manhood out while his lips smooched hers.

"Mikhael…"

She pulled her lips away in embarrassment. Her heart was beating so fast.

"Yes?"

He rubbed his head with her chin.

"What did you call me? I'm not hearing it wrong, right…?"

"You did not."

Alisa dropped her face on his shoulder. She was never as happy as she is at this moment.

"Can.. I call you Khal?" She asked shyly.

"Anything you want."

He raised her hand to him and kissed the back of it. Alisa smiled happily. Nobody could call him that, except for her, who is his wife.

"My Khal. My husband."

"Yes."

He got himself up with her sweating body in his embrace.

"Now, shall we wash up and have dinner? It's a bit late but it hasn't passed the dinner time yet, you should eat."

"Okay."

She kissed his nose before smiling like a baby who just learnt how to smile at him.

~

"Did you do what I told you?"

Henry asked a man standing behind him. They were on the way back to the south and right at the moment, they stopped in the forest. Not far from where they stood, there's a few clamp fires with more than 70 soldiers sitting in circles, chatting in laughter. There's a carriage and 5 carts stopped not too far from them.

"Yes, your majesty. I sent the message already. But may I ask why? Shouldn't the princess be in the harem palace, your majesty?"

"You know that girl. With that uncontrollably temper, putting her in the harem would just cause a mess. She may hurt my concubines."

"I don't think so, your majesty. The princess is all alone now and lives in a foreign country at that. I don't think she's brave enough to cause a fight with the concubines. After all, she's the only foreigner in the harem."

"You underestimate her stupidity."

"However, aren't the other princesses better, your majesty? They're known for being good at a lot of things, especially politics and impacting their influence on noble society. The 5th princess, on the other hand.. she knew nothing."

"They have the ability and potential to be a queen but I don't like each of them. It doesn't matter to me what they're good at or completely useless. I picked one of them to avoid giving our soldiers' lives away."

"I got it, your majesty. I wrote in the message that the war won't happen too. The soldiers will go back to training in their hometown soon enough."

"We will make a unit with them instead. Our people will have their nationality and be able to go in and out as they want in their country legally as we sponsor them money. That's a win-win situation. You prepare the plan when we reach the empire."

"Yes, your majesty."

Henry turned his back walking past the soldiers towards the carriage. When he opened the carriage's door, a woman was sitting there in silence. Her blonde hair looked messy as well as her beautiful face.

"Stop being a nuisance. Come out and eat."

She turned to him as the grim words fell off his lips. In her hand, there was a handkerchief. When she had no reaction, Henry glanced at that handkerchief and snatched it from her.

"What are you doing…!"

She jumped trying to snatch it back but the man got off the carriage and threw the fabric's piece into the flaming fire. The soldiers curled their mouths into line to the awkward situation.
Rowena looked at the burning fabric like her whole world was shattered in front of her. She ran to the clamp fire and before everyone could tell what she was going to do, she reached her hand into the fire without hesitation.

"Princess… what are you doing…!"

As everyone panicked, Henry pulled her waist back from the fire.

"Are you out of your mind?" He growled at the crying woman.

Her hand got burnt but she looked like she was dying to get the burning handkerchief back. When she dropped herself down crying on the ground in front of them, the soldiers watched each other in awkwardness. Henry pulled her up and affirmed to a soldier.

"Make her a meal."

"Yes, your majesty."

"Walk straight." He dragged her by hand back to the carriage.

"Who told you that you can hold on to other fool's things when you become an emperor's woman? Did you not learn anything? Or you're just too stupid to remember anything they taught you?"

"..."

"I'm letting this go but there won't be a next time, Rowena. Get this in your head."

"..."

The woman kept crying to herself. Henry grabbed her chin, forcing her to face him.

"Did you hear what I say?"

"..."

"Don't make me say it twice."

".. yes."