IX. Forever

Stay With Me

IX. Forever

======

lol this story sucks and the ending isn't even finished. this is the unfinished draft of the ending. please leave before you upset yourself. thank you.

======

Levi

I placed the forget-me-not flowers at her grave. A tear fell down my cheek, and I brushed it off instantly. I continued to stare at her picture and the words engraved on the tombstone.

Petra Ral-Ackerman
Loving wife, friend, daughter...
1982-2012

Against the tombstone lay a picture frame with her smiling face. Many other flowers were scattered around the one grave, covering up a few words engraved.

"It's almost time for me to leave, Petra," I whispered. I knelt down before her and kissed the gravestone lightly. "I love you."

Beep. Beep. My watch alarmed, signaling my leave. I smiled once more, then slowly walked away from her.

Once I got to my car, I entered and warmed it up. I backed out of the parking lot and began to drive back into the town. I stopped by the elementary school and parked there. As soon as I was in the proximity of the entrance, the school bell rang and the doors opened. At least fifteen kids ran out the door when their teacher held it. She waved kindly to everyone and said her goodbyes.

"Daddy!" a little girl called. Her voice was high-pitched and adorable. She was just a big ball of sunshine. I turned to look at her and smiled. She had the same short hair and big, brown eyes as her mother. Her hair color was a dark brown, resembling a bit of her father.

"Hey there, Rose. How was school?" I asked my daughter. I knelt down at her eye level and waited for an answer. She took off her backpack, opened it, and searched it. Rose quickly grabbed a piece of paper and showed it to me with great pride.

"Today we drew our family! I drew both of us on the bottom and some clouds. That's where Mommy is. Teacher says that she's an angel now. I think Mommy is a really pretty angel. She has the biggest wings and the brightest halo!" A ginormous smile was plastered on her face. I smiled and said, "I think so, too. C'mon, love, let's go home." She nodded and zipped up her backpack. I stood up and took her hand in mine. I waved to her teacher and some other parents I knew. Then we were on our way.

-and now you're upset-

======

LMFAO SHE'S DEAD SUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSS

sorry i guess?

-2019 elise