Chapter 9 (Lemon)

Beginne am Anfang

"Punished?" 

"Yeah. This pussy is MINE, and it's getting domestically abused today. Now shut up and flip."

 You look surprised and baffled at what just came out of his mouth, while you're in shock Grimmjow flips you over propping you on your knees. He peels the other half of the bodysuit back his eyes never left that dripping pussy. His eyes followed as you stabilized your posture, biting his lower lip. He climbed back into bed prying you open and sliding back in, resulting in a grunt from him and a moan from you. He went back to his aggressive strokes, grabbing at your hips to strengthen the strokes. You grab the sheets under your face bracing for the pounding, again he's fucking you like he's angry with you. Like he is really teaching you a lesson. A long stream of moans comes from your mouth unintentionally. The sound of him slapping against your ass fills the room along with your breathy moans followed by his name every so often.

"Ahh Grimmy, w-wait ahh!" You manage to get out as he continues to beat your back in. 

You try and remove his hand from your hip but he peels your hand off.

"Shut up. I don't wanna hear complaints, I wanna hear my name."

You had no choice but to take it. You went into a deeper arch on the bed, making it even more enjoyable for the both of you. If he was gonna force you, you're gonna give him a run for his money. You clench your pussy around his shaft, making him grunt.

"You keep that up, I'll end up cumming." He says trying to sway you.

"Fill me up- when you do." You say looking back at him.

Grimmjow tightens his grip strumming a yelp from your lips. He reaches down to your hair and goes for the root and starts pulling, using it as a rope to pull you back on his dick in between strokes making you scream.

"Fuck Grimmy!" You yell as he bottoms you out.

"Lemme hear it again, what's my name?"

"Grimmyyyy."

"Again, what is it?"

"Gr-Grimmyy~"

He idolized this version of his name, but only when it came from you. Your eyes roll back as he continues to drill you, they water and soon tears fall from how good it feels. Your entire body is officially on vibrate. He continues to fuck the hell out of you, shredding out an orgasm. Your legs would not stop shaking, your toes curled, and pussy tightened up. Your breath became irregular as your body had to choose between breathing & moaning. Whimpering after you ride out your high you'd think Grimm would slow down. Wrong. He sped up.

He slowed down for only a moment. He watched how well you slid on and off his dick, the glossy coating, the cream that followed as he slid in and out. Grimm was mesmerized by the beauty of your back shot. His hand in your hair, your back arched perfectly, the glistening of your beautiful skin from sweat, the gloss on his dick from your wet pussy, with the way he's got it stretched. He's in la la land and beginning to move a little too slowly for your liking. So you decide to wake him up with a little grinding of your own. You throw your ass back just a little, sliding on and off his dick and he lets go of your hair, you grind it a little at the base, twirling it inside. He grabs your ass and gives it a firm squeeze.

"You fuckin' sexy ass bitch." He says grabbing onto your hips. "Goddamn."

He pulls out again, making you suck your teeth in annoyance. Grimmjow stands up and walks over to his couch and plops down. "What the fuck is he doing?" you thought to yourself. So you sit up and face him. He had to walk away from you, you were gonna make him cum. But he wasn't going to tell you that.