"What's happening?"Shikamaru asked.
"Ho-how-ow?"Sakura asked in awe.
"That's the seal reacting to Naruto's blood."Choji answered.
"The blood seal is very effective strategy in protecting the house and capturing the enemies."Shikaku said.
"Welcome to Namikaze Residence.This is one of the safe houses of Minato Namikaze located somewhere on the outskirts of Konohagure which he utilized in case of emergency." The Third Hokage said.

Everyone stood there stunned.Stunned that they where in the two storey mansion of their beloved Fourth Hokage that they thought they never set a foot at.

"What are you waiting for !Let go inside!"Kiba shouted holding the door unlocking it being thrown back.
"Ki-kiba -kun !!!!" Hinata said.
"The seal protecting barriers in whole residence only will react with the Uzumaki Clan members."Kakashi proclaimed.
"Uzumaki Clan?I have a clan?"Naruto asked.
"Naruto-kun would you like to open it first?"the Hokage asked.

The blonde was gripping his Konoha forehead protector in his right hand tightly.He was outside the ground the Namikaze Mansion.The Hokage seems tensed about it nodded his head.A few seconds passed before he managed to calm down and open the brown door.

"Wait!It's okay if we came inside?"Tenten asked.
"No worries,Now come on inside."The  Third Hokage said smiling.

The moment they entered inside,they are greeted by the biggest portrait inside the living room making the genins grasped

The moment they entered inside,they are greeted by the biggest portrait inside the living room making the genins grasped.They went to living room and looked around in awe.The room was decorated beautifully with paintings and photo frames younger Minato's and his team.

"Wow!So cosy yet homey."Sakura and Ino shouted.

"Sakura and Ino shouted

"She so beautiful." Hinata said looking for the picture frame.
"You're beautiful yourself too Hinata-Chan!Dattabeyo!"Naruto proclaimed making Hinata blushed then suddenly fainted.
"HINATA!!"Kiba shouted.
"Is she gonna be okay?"Tenten asked.
"Don't worry Hinata's always fainting like that!Dattabeyo!"Naruto said scratching his head.
"See what you do Dobe."Sasuke asked pissed.
"Shut up you Teme,this has nothing to do with you dattabeyo."Naruto said raising his fist.
"Now, now don't fight both of you?"Someone said.