Chapter 2||Hybrids are Normal||

We slipped out of the parol, I let my long snow-stained hair drape down my spine as I wore a black gown closest to my size. "Ye ready Dearie?" I nodded at the man, smiling softly ad he offered an arm and I took it, my eyes glanced over London streets in awe. Wow, big ben! I grinned as my icy blues scanned the area seeing the shop sign fixed from our first encounter making me giggle and my gaze met him; "Having fun?" I nodded rapidly making him chuckle, he didn't hold that sing-song tune, instead, that deeper voice echoed into my ears as we walked the streets. His posture seemed relaxed compared to the usual self he presented to me, it seemed he was more on edge than now when he was calm almost calculative. He hummed softly under his breath, making me grin at the man, a soft smile on his lips as we walked with each other and into a tailor shop; "Undertaker! How've you been?" A tall woman with dark hair approached us, "Mrs. Hopkins, quite well I'm here with a friend of mine she needs to be tailored!" He chirped slipping into the cheerful sing-song tune and making the woman giggle. "Of course!" She looked at me and gasped, "My, what a beauty you are!" She chirped pulling me forward and pinching the dress and pulling it, "And such a beautiful figure!" My face flushed from embarrassment as I hid it glancing away and catching Undertaker's grin. "t-thank you," I stuttered making the woman coo at my reaction, "Of course dear! Now then, shoo!" I chuckled as she shooed Undertaker to a chair and I grinned as he shook his head at me making me giggle. "Come with me, Dear!" I grinned allowing her to pull me forward and I sat down; "Now then, what would you like?" She chirped sitting on the chair in front of me; "Honestly I'd prefer some pants and some button blouses. I prefer simpler clothing that's easier to move in." She hummed writing down what I said, "No gowns at all?" She seemed to pout at the thought and I chuckled; "One would be fine for formal occasions, I'd prefer elegant gowns, off-the-shoulder preferable, and something that makes my figure pop." She nodded rapidly happily writing down the thoughts and she spoke; "Any specifics colors?" I hummed tilting my head, "Red and black are preferred, white or a pale beige is okay but I prefer a red or black, even maroon." She nodded and motioned me up, "Alright Dear, I'm going to get your measurements." I nodded as we slipped back and I disrobed, thank hell for summoning spells. She eyed my corset and wrote it onto her sheet making me chuckle as she measured my figure and I had disrobed for a better measurement for a new corset. She spoke about ideas for clothing along with a shirt I was interested in.

I slipped out as she paused looking at my necklace; "A rose, are they your favorite?" She asked as we slipped out to where Undertaker was; "Yes, red roses in fact, though I prefer simpler things to something over the top, I find a single red rose to be more than beautiful." I spoke as she smiled, "I like you, Thorn, you are very sweet, and listen to my rambling." She chirped making me giggle as the man stood beside me, "I like your company too, Mrs. Hopkins, you're a very extraordinary woman with a very firey personality." She grinned broadly as Undertaker grinned at us; "Aww thank you! Now then the order will be done within a few weeks." I paid her earlier so everything should be good, "I'll pick it up," Undertaker spoke as I glanced at him, "Alright, thank you." I spoke as he grinned and nodded; "Goodbye you two!" She grinned waving us off as we slipped out; I wiggled folding my brows, I didn't tie this thing right it was digging into my back. "You alright?" He asked and I paled, "I didn't tie the corset right and it's digging into my back." He covered his face as I titled my head, "It's just my corset what's the big deal?" I asked, tilting my head as he glanced at me; taking a breath I raised a brow at his reddened face. "You're going to be the death of me, dearie." He stated making me puff my cheeks, "What did I do?" I muttered as he chuckled shaking his head, this bitch just ignored my question. The male seemed to sense my gaze, yet he didn't look at me. "We're having a discussion when we get home Mr." He paled, "I should be the one saying that," He spoke glancing at me as I hummed, "How about both?" He grinned and we laughed, disturbing some people, but we didn't really care. Slipping into the shop, I run upstairs into my room and snapped my fingers making the gown and corset lay on the bed I groaned rubbing my spine the best I could. "Damned silk laces." I hissed, then snapped my fingers again making some random pants and shirt lay on my bed. This should be okay? I pulled on my bra and different clothes and slipped into the kitchen. "What the hell is the corset thing?" I questioned seeing him, he jumped and whipped his head to me; "It's underwear dearie." I blinked and raised a brow, "Is that why you were embarrassed? Because I was talking about my underwear?" I questioned making him stiffen and I chuckled; "You don't have to answer that, your body language alone gave ya away." I snickered making him groan and hide his face as I snuck over. "Aw is the Undertaker embarrassed?" I cooed at the male teasingly and he turned looking down at me, he poked my nose making me groan and rub it, "Sir, the hell not." I spoke making us pause and then chuckle, "dearie." he spoke, my eyes trailing up as I smiled waiting for him to continue. "I'd like to know you better, may I ask ye a few questions?" I hummed softly titling to rest my weight on one hip; "If I can ask ya the same? I want to know you better as well," we smiled at each other and agreed and made our way to sit at the dining table.

I sat criss-cross as he leaned back, "What are you exactly?" He questioned, I paused then leaned forward undoing my stance as I rested my breast on the table; "I'm a hybrid, but before I continue I need to know one thing are you human?" He paused and shook his head; "No I'm not." My gaze softened, then why aren't you there in the future, or are you still in London? "That makes things easier, I am half demon and my mother is a descendent of Aphrodite the goddess of beauty." His lips parted as he stared at me through his bangs; "You're a hybrid of a demon and goddess?" He questioned making me pale; "Yea, though I have no godly powers, the same for my mother. All we inherit are looks and insanely high charisma, I believe it may be because Aphrodite is still alive and ruling so any of her offspring have no godsend powers, just the looks and speech benefit. Ah, and half-breeds are normal in the future." He slowly nodded taking in the information as I smiled; "Take your time Undertaker I know it's a lot." his grin softened as he leaned back in his chair and then spoke; "Your half demon?" He questioned making me chuckle; "Yes, demons are common during this time period, due to my goddess half I retain white hair and my demonic accents are also white, I just say I'm albino though I'm not fully, if I were a full albino my eyes would naturally be red." He hummed, "I've heard of witches, there very hard to find because of the years when innocents were slaughtered for being accused as such, is that different?" It'll be best to just explain things fully. "I wouldn't know, I don't live in the human realm, in the future there is a realm where those who are inhuman live. This goes from sirens, dragons, demons, angels, reapers, halfbreeds, mermaids got banned recently so there who knows where. But any inhuman being you can think of, vampires, werewolves they all exist in the future and we all live in harmony, it's like a separate world from humans we have our own territories place for flying, food, anything." My gaze softened as I recalled my home, I missed flying through those skies, talking to my siblings, and seeing my friends. "That sound beautiful," he spoke setting his hand on my clenched one, my orbs widened as I looked at him and smiled; "It is, I love flying through the skies, chatting with everyone, racing with the young dragons, or swimming with the sirens. I miss them," My voice cracked as I winced at the sound and his grip tightened; "Did they ever tell you why ye are here?" I shook my head as he frowned, something rare for the man in front of me. "My guess is to make a butterfly effect, to change something or someone. So they can live or something can change for the better in the future." His thumb rubbed over my knuckles, "I'm a reaper," he started, my orbs widening as I looked up at him, he held a strained smile; "Don't force yourself, if you are not ready then that's alright." I spoke cupping his hand that rested on mine, he stiffened and then relaxed under my touch. "thank ye dearie, but I want to tell you. After everything you just said, it feels as if I owe ye this much." I folded my brows, "You don't owe me anything, I decided to tell you the truth, I did that because trust is earned not given and since I am comfortable I told you. If you are not comfortable, not ready, or pause to tell me, then it's simply not time and that's okay." I spoke gripping his hand as his lips parted and he chuckled, then my orbs widened as he held my hand. "Thank ye lass, truly." I puffed my cheeks, "That's Dearie or Thorn to you," I smirked making him laugh, "Ye are something else, Thorn." My cheeks darkened at that cute smirk. Asshole.