I slung her arms around my neck and she immediately began kissing my cheek again. As I started walking out of the room I was immediately met with a grumbling and bumbling Rei, who looked drunk. Her face flustered as she saw me carrying Ms. Shizuoka.

Once she got a grasp on what was going on she stomped right up to me. I was not watching her chest move back in forth as she emphasized her movements. I promise.

"W-Well don't you two look like a lovely cup *hic* couple

"W-Well don't you two look like a lovely cup *hic* couple." Rei clear drunken stupor could be noticeable to a blind man.

She reached out to try to pinch her cheeks but before that ended up falling into me knocking me back. She smiled up at me. "Y-You look *hic* really good in threes."

After that she collapsed to the ground and tears dripped from her eyes

After that she collapsed to the ground and tears dripped from her eyes. "Mom and Dad aren't to be seen and Hisashi is dead. Soon Y/n might die! I can't stand it if Y/n dies now."

"Rei..." I trailed off. "Let's get you to someplace—safe." I led her down the circle staircase where she quickly plopped down making it impossible to walk by her.

"Come back to me... please." Her face went beet red. "D-Don't make me beg! P-Please *hic*." Groaning to herself as she closed her eyes.

Still with Ms. Shizuoka on my back I walked right into the first space that I could find. Placing her down on the coffee table and pulling the covers over her. Finishing it off with closing my eyes as I moved the towel up slightly over her breasts.

Looking to my left I saw a drifting in and out of sleep Takagi. My previous statement of her being too brash seemed to fade away. My eyes seemed to follow a sweat drop as if I was a child looking in the car window watching a raindrop.