19. Ribbons

Today was a sad day for all the rulers, watching Scott and Lauren stood on the podium, every kingdom on the ground below. watching with sorrowful minds and eyes.

Lauren stepped forward to the microphone at the front of the stage, holding some flashcards in her hands.

With a shakey voice, and tear-filled eyes she began to speak.

"Tonight is going to be a sad one, hopefully lives shan't be lost, but it is undeniably likely. Me and King Scott of Rivendale are setting foot to take back the full rights of my Galaxien land, this was planned months ago. However, once Atlas was defeated and Xornoth was contained we all shared a relieved sigh thinking that all the bad would be over and this war wasn't needed to be put into place." She keeps her eyes away from the crowd, tears threatening to spill as she flips the card. "I would like to thank my friends, spirit guides, followers, and even my enemies, for how far i've come."

Lauren lifts her head and turns to Scott

"And too my best friend, Scott of Rivendale. For sacrificing everything, and risking his life to come and fight for my kingdom."

A gentle round of applause emerged from the thousands and millions of people below. The claps weren't those of a celebration, but rather those of hope for survival and bravery.

Scott walked over to the crowd, also holding Flash cards. His eyes glimmered over the people before locking his eyes on a tall figure in particular. With that, he stuffed his flash cards into his pocket.

"I don't expect your Pity, from any of you." He started, in a cold yet meaningful tone. "I expect hope, and for all of you to put your confidence in both me and lauren and both of our armys. If i die, I will die knowing that i fought for what i know is right, I will die knowing that i had a purpose. I am a father, I am a friend" He paused. "I am someone's lover."

The crowd gasped and looked around at one another whispering. Nobody knew about him and Jimmy, they didn't want to be outed yet.

"As I leave, through the end portal tonight. The rivendale throne will be passed to my daughter, however since she is only young there is another person who i have nominated. That person we have both decided to keep quiet. Guards will be sent in my place to royal meetings to report back to the person. Any trades will be brought up with my Guards."

Scotts voice then softens, the ribbons in his hair are the following colours, Purple, Blue, Gold and a nice lime green. Which is covered to resemble hope. Though i'm sure you and I both know what that ribbons for, isn't that right reader?

—————

A lot of tears were shed and hugs were embraced until it was time for Lauren and Scott to leave. Into the portal.

Jimmy stood by, just as Scott was about to jump in he turns and gives Jimmy a meaningful look.

"Bye Jim, take care of aethia for me okay? I love you." And with that he was gone as soon as one tear fell down his face.

Nobody could read Jimmys expression, as he had his Cod Father mask on.

"Jimmy? Your with cold-hearted Scott?" Lizzie teased. A tension immediately flooded the room once her words were out.

"What the fuck did you just call him?" Kaydens voice rings out from the back of the room.

"Oh come on Kayden, you know I didn't mean it like that. I was just trying to lighten the mood a bit and i'm not even entirely wrong."

"What the fuck is wrong with you Lizzie?" Kayden was angry now, Lizzie WAS a rather stubborn lady and also protective of her brother, but the fact she showed no remorse for her words made him even more angrier.

"Nah lizzie that was wrong" Sausages voice rang out.

"Oh thanks guys, and now everyone's against me? What a fucking joke" And with that Lizzie was gone.

"Could today get any worse?" Shubble sniffled quietly from the back of the room.

"I think we all need some rest." Everyone agreed with Gem, and they all left the portal room. However, one person hung back.